Games of Disinterest

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by furduknfish, Sep 4, 2021.

1. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

#backdoorchampions

@TerryP knows

LSU_4_LIFE likes this.
  2. furduknfish

And then?

3. Hou-duco

Hou-duco Founding Member

Irrelevant? Those bastards will still win the SEC west and be an upset win in the SEC championship game away from backing into the college playoffs.

LSU_4_LIFE likes this.
  4. JaxTigFan

JaxTigFan Founding Member

How the hell does LSU go from one of the best teams ever to total crap??

msully and shane0911 like this.
  5. Brian

Brian Founding Member

I've watched every Aggy game this year. That was a team unlike anything they've played before. Think the Bama team watched the film and phoned it in to start. Hard to blame them honestly, Aggy was so bad on OL.. they didn't call them for holding once though I don't think. Felt Aggy got more calls than bama tbh.

The smile at halftime was so incredibly bizarre from Saban. I think he's happy in a sense he lost a game. Especially to a team that is gonna have bad season regardless. This wasn't a pivotal loss in the SEC for Nick. The big win was last week. Big letdown game. Now he can chew his team out and win a title. That defense though.. everyone blames Golding but do bama fans not realize that Pete's doing what Nick wants?

Jimbo needed that so bad, but it's hilarious he did it in a year he's gonna lose a lot more games. Sark is gonna destroy him for skill guys in state still and honestly Nick gears his defense to defend the spread offenses much more than Jimbo and his power scheme. His offense is so old you never see anyone run it much except a Georgia in years past or Les here. Still terrible loss for Nick.

furduknfish likes this.
  6. northernvatiger

northernvatiger Founding Member

Georgia will blow out Kentucky today.

7. northernvatiger

northernvatiger Founding Member

Auburn embarrassed Arky today in Fayetteville, 38-23. Razorbacks pulled an LSU and made Nix look like a Heisman candidate.

8. tigerpub

tigerpub Founding Member

Earlier in the year, Ark seemed to be labeled world bearers. With acknowledgement that Ark seems to always play LSU hard, the early season hyperbole was exactly that!

9. Swerved

Swerved It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Easy... Lose just about your entire team to the pros, then lose all of your assistants to other schools or the NFL, sprinkle in a little pandemic and some shitty replacement hiring, a 21 million dollar buyout and 8 million bucks a year, and a "I'm set no matter what, baw!" attitude, and voila! Back to mediocrity it is....

shane0911, cul2969 and furduknfish like this.
  10. furduknfish

Just watched Kitten burn 3 first half TOs to ice Tenn kicker. Didnt work, so sideline reporter asked him what did the analytics say. Hes such a dbag, LOL.