Games of Disinterest

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by furduknfish, Dec 30, 2020.

1. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

You obviously haven't seen the all green ones.

2. ehusson80

ehusson80 Founding Member

It is absolutely amazing to me that someone could honestly advocate judging the entire direction, atmosphere and morale of our program based on this year , which is so far out of the norm. Mathematics will throw out best and worse and average the rest. If next year fails then I am open to change. Until then you’re just killing time with dialogue. Common sense is so hard to find. Everybody pushes their own agenda. To feel important or heard or maybe you’re just bored. It’s white noise. Pure static on the air waves. Premature judgements. Really? That your process. Nick Saban has a different opinion on that.

btw this is not a direct personal attack @TigerFan90 You just happen to be the passage I quoted. I can’t quote Tap’s. I’m afraid it will infect me. I’d probably wake up in a few days with a Les Miles hat and an “undefeated in regulation” shirt. Yikes!!

TCUTiger, Bengal B and Goodlifetiger like this.
  3. COTiger

This shit of constant pushing, shoving, and yakking after every other play is getting old. See the Miss St - Tulsa game as a prime example. The zebras should give each team a warning prior to KO. The first player(s) deemed guilty will be required to sit a half. The second player(s) deemed guilty will be required to sit out the remainder of the game. If that doesn't reduce/eliminate the number of incidents, I don't know what will. All I know is the shit is getting old and adding unnecessary time to already too long games.

TCUTiger likes this.
  4. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

@GiantDuckFan your Ducks are giving the game away. 3 really stupid turnovers.

5. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

5 stupid turnovers,.. 3 fumbles, and lost the ball twice on special teams,.. but it aint over yet

Winston1 and LSU_4_LIFE like this.
  6. LSU_4_LIFE

LSU_4_LIFE Founding Member

That attempted over the shoulder catch on the kickoff just before the half. WTF..... ooof

GiantDuckFan and Winston1 like this.
  7. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

disappointing? sure,.. but we're the youngest team in college football,.. we signed Cristobal to a six year extension,.. with another top recruiting class on the way, including this guy

Ty Thompson, Oregon Ducks 5-star QB signee, named All-American Bowl offensive player of the year
    https://www.oregonlive.com/recruiti...erican-bowl-offensive-player-of-the-year.html

our future's so bright we gotta wear shades

[​IMG]

Go Ducks.!

Last edited: Jan 2, 2021
    TigerTap and Winston1 like this.
  8. COTiger

Good game between A&M & NC. Tied @ 27 with 10 minutes to go.

LSUTiga likes this.
  9. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Yep. I have a game thread going, knucklehead.

10. COTiger

Yea. Very informative thread. Maybe the thread title has something to do with it.