GAME OF THRONES: Season 8

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by watson1880, Apr 14, 2019.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I believe is this chapter.

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I am willing to bet more dragons show up.

Only way to get out of this series with killing so many.

3. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

Tonight's was a much better episode, the quick end of the night king stuff looks better to me in retrospect, wasn't really digging that part of the show anyways, I'm pretty sick of watching zombies battle
    visually it sucked, as you said, I had to turn up the brightness on my tv.. yeah, it was just stupid the way the heroes fought off hundreds
    I 've never liked Sansa, she's creepy, I don't trust her.

good riddance Theon,.. sorry to see Jorah die, a noble man,.. horrible that little 10 year old Lady Mormont died, she was fierce and spectacular, casting that part to her was a stroke of genius

I'm looking forward to seeing the Clegane bowl

Khaleesi is pissed, the shit is gonna fly now,..

... though it's hard to fathom how all of this is gonna be wrapped up in two more episodes
    spinoffs are being planned, I've seen several headlines, but haven't read the articles, probably will be a different time frame, generations before or after, so they can use different actors.

LSUpride123 likes this.
  4. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

This!

So much of today’s productions seem so dark. I tried to watch “Gotham” but it was routinely dark. Other stuff the same. One reason I like “The Orville” is that the scenes are bright.

Of course, against better judgement, I went with those transition lens on last pair of glasses, and that does not help!

My daughter works in TV/Film and I routinely bring the dark sets up to her, and she says there is no conspiracy. I don’t know.

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  5. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Word, but I do wish they would have given more backstory. It all seems for nothing now and the whole 'Prince that was promised' angle died with Milisandra (sp?).

True story

I like her better now than when she was a spoiled brat. What's creepy about her?

Another true story. She had an epic death though

Yep and I think I've figured out how this story arc is going to end. It's kinda obvious if you think about it.

Sidenote: They need to outfit Drogon with some armor, although if the show were more realistic to dragon mythology, their scales should be tough enough to repel wooden spears/arrows. Even those shot from giant crossbows.

This may be where we get the answers to the broken plot of the Night King.

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  6. GiantDuckFan

It's Sansa's eyes I guess, I'm afraid she's gonna turn into a bad guy, maybe murder dany. I did like her in petyr baelish's final scene,.. some are less cold blooded, but even the good guys are serial killers.

I heard that 75% of deaths in middle ages europe were violent, either war or murder

7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I get a sneaky suspicion, Danny goes on a rampage and Jon has to deal with her.

GiantDuckFan and fanatic like this.
  8. watson1880

watson1880 Founding Member

What Euron was reacting to in the 8.5 preview.
    [​IMG]

GiantDuckFan and LSUpride123 like this.
  9. GiantDuckFan

I'm in the middle of 1.6,.. one thing's for sure, Uhtred's women keep getting better looking. Really like, the Last Kingdom, tho Uhtred's being kind of a shitass in this episode so far, and of course I'd like to wring that swarmy little odda's neck.

I'm glad there's no orcs or trolls or fantasy stuff, I like that this series is more reality based. How many seasons will there be?

10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

In the reality that you have taken way too much LSD.