Game Day Pics (TEAM KATT, Pre Game, Game)

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUTiga, Nov 23, 2007.

1. somemightsay

somemightsay D*MN YOU FX NETWORK!!

BigWee should have been in for that 4th and 10. :hihi:

2. tigerdro

tigerdro GEAUX TIGERS!

:lol: indeed he should have!!!

3. RHans405

RHans405 Let's Roll

Thanks Tigerdro. It was nice meeting you yesterday. :thumb:

4. N.C.Tiger

N.C.Tiger We push snow in Style

Hello guys and gals,
    Sorry I didnt get down to the Party, We got in and walked down to see Mikes Cage ( sorry it's a "habitat"),didnt see him ,they had the cage backed up in the back. Maybe they were getting ready to load him up.
    Watched the band come down the hill and went over to Tiger District to pick the Grandson up a LSU Jersey. Had a blast , but its all my fault, I forgot the VooDoo doll . I left it in Boone, so I guess Ill fall on a sword or something like that when we get back home.
    Sitting here in a hampton Inn in Fort Payne AL. and have heard alot of crap from these fans today, If anyone gets picked in the lottery for SEC TICKETS and doesnt want to go, Please let me know, my season ticket holder didnt get picked, he called me on the road a couple of hours ago.
    Have a great week guys and again sorry I missed you:milesmic: :milesmic:

5. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

once again, to team katt, thanks for a great day! y'all are always wonderful hosts! i am glad i got to meet so many new faces and see others that i met at the fla and tech games! too many to mention. plus, i am tired from the drive and will surely forget someone. or two. or three. :redface:

meauxjeaux, thank you for the poster. i am anxious to get it framed and up in my office! that was incredibly thoughtful!

and a huge thank you to orlando and her family for letting me spend the holiday and a few days with them, making me one of their family. words don't do justice to how i feel about her, mom, and dad!

i am already looking at next years schedule and planning which games to come in for. although i hope i can plan a bit more in advance and fly instead of drive!

crip, i hope to be at some baseball games. y'all let me know which ones you might tailgate at!

6. Crip*TEAM KATT

Crip*TEAM KATT As Wild As We Wanna Be

You are always welcome as is everyone else.

And of course we will let you know which games we are gonna make plans for.

As soon as I get my pictures from the Arky game, I am gonna post a "Year in Review Thread" so y'all keep an eye out for that.

Thank YOU TO EVERYONE that made this a Great Year of tailgating and the start of a GREAT Thing for Tigerforums!

7. BigWee_TEAMKATT

BigWee_TEAMKATT Victory for LSU!!!

8. Bayou Bengal11

Bayou Bengal11 ~Orlando Tiger Coonass~

looks like yall are having too much fun. think I might have to tag along with OT next year...if she will have me :grin:

9. BigWee_TEAMKATT

BigWee_TEAMKATT Victory for LSU!!!

I think she would. She seems like an okay gal.

10. Bayou Bengal11

Bayou Bengal11 ~Orlando Tiger Coonass~

yeah she does...we've been trying to hook up in Otown all year (to watch the games of course)...just hasnt worked out on my end