Game Day Pics (TEAM KATT, Pre Game, Game)

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUTiga, Nov 23, 2007.

1. BigWee_TEAMKATT

BigWee_TEAMKATT Victory for LSU!!!

Come on! How sore can you be?:hihi:

Thank you for taking the time to play a little football with Houston.

2. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Yeah, mine too, in fact, when I saw it, I was SO disappointed my oldest who turned 13 yesterday, was "Too cool" to go stand with her- looking back, I should've pulled rank on her.

Yeah, col reb came through with some great seats for me. The season tickets are for a man who's father was a RB for LSU........old col has some connections. One of the things I gained from the transaction was an even greater respect for col reb's integrity. We laughed cause he was more concerned about the tickets getting here than the $$ getting to him and I was wanting him to hold the tickets until he received the money order but he wouldn't hear of it. Thanks again col. even though we lost the game, my family had a really good experience (Props to TEAM KATT, too) that helped to keep the loss in perspective.

You should've seen the two I had to have security pull off of me. :D

You should've seen her husband waiting on her hand and foot yesterday.........Okie didn't let hers come this time- somebody has to see about the housework. :lol:

I had to look to make sure you weren't joking- me who's so funny about players' names. I guess it was late, I was tired, I'll edit it- thanks.

3. BigWee_TEAMKATT

Re: lsutiga's pic from the tailgate...who is who in this picture?

Hey now...that ain't even right....:hihi:

By the way that is me.

4. BigWee_TEAMKATT

My bad Cajun....I thought I read Kansas....you making fun of Crip....:rofl:

5. RHans405

RHans405 Let's Roll

I'll add some of my pictures of the tailgating.

The crew

[​IMG]

My wife and I

[​IMG]

CCGW and my wife :shock:

[​IMG]

Stacey, Poddkatt, and Meauxjeaux
    [​IMG]

Beating the pig

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Now if we could have only beat the other pig. :nope:

2 people like this.
  6. Crip*TEAM KATT

Crip*TEAM KATT As Wild As We Wanna Be

Ha ha he said you were FAT!:wave:

7. orlandotiger

orlandotiger GEAUX TIGERS!

Well I don't have my pictures yet because I still have some film to get through but will share when I do!

It was a wonderful time and the pinatta is a ball to watch the kids go after! Actually it was even more fun to watch the adults play! Crip I would be careful though becasue it looked like your wife as quite a swing on her!:hihi:

I will definately make it to more games next year as this was the first time I got to really stay and hang out! The florida game I was running around too much!

Wee I will play football with Houston anytime! I had a blast with him and Crips kids! Houston is full of energy and has a heart of gold! Crips girls...well what can I say..they are my peeps! I think as of right now I have three kids coming to stay with me at some point in time to visit Mickey Mouse!!! I'll take them!!!

Other then that all the Katt guys (even the ones I didn't know) were accomadating and treated me like I had been around for years! I love walking into a group of people and feeling at home immediately!!! It means the world to us out of towners and you guys do it up like nobodys business!!

Oh and by the way A BIG THANK YOU TO MEAUXJEAUX2 FOR MY TWO POSTERS!!! (I kid, crip, I kid...I still got yours!!!):grin:

1 person likes this.
  8. ScottyB28

ScottyB28 Founding Member

I sure wish I would have walked my lazy butt down to the parade grounds to meet you guys. Seems like yall are growing into a family and I would sure like to join. :wink:

Oh well, next year I promise you guys I'll make my way down there.

9. Crip*TEAM KATT

Crip*TEAM KATT As Wild As We Wanna Be

We are already talking about doing some small basketball games and Baseball games during the spring

10. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

I was there, but obviously no one was impressed enough with me to take any pictures.:bncry:

Orlando, Crystal and Okie it was great to finally meet ya'll. Big Wee, Cripp, and Pod, as always it was good to see ya'll. ccgw and tiga, I'm sorry that I missed ya'll.

I'm still trying to swallow the loss. It's not working out so well. I'm going to go off myself now since I have nothing left to live for. See ya'll in hell.

4 people like this.