FREAKING FAUCI

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Kikicaca, Jul 6, 2020.

1. APPTiger

APPTiger still unable to post Geaux Tigers!

Question- Has LA and Texas been invaded from the north?
    I mentioned a while back that I have never seen so many NY license plates down here. Well you can add Michigan, Minnesota, PA,Wisconsin and Ohio to that list. I have spoken with relatives in south Miss. and south AL that all say they are about to be overrun with people from the northern tier.
    Conversation reported to me "are you visiting" answer "no we are selling out house in XXX and moving here permanently.
    Just wondering if LA and TX are experiencing the same.

2. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

@APPTiger based on the number of "house for sale" signs around my town, I'd say they're not moving here.

APPTiger likes this.
  3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

The 1st case in South Korea was in January. Do you happen to remember what was going on here during that time?

Wanna talk about failed leadership? At least be honest with yourself....

Also, you failed to mention your democratic support of MASSIVE protests during the peak of cases. But hey, "evolution".

Further, as it has been pointed out many times, we are counting things that are cases as cases. We are counting non-COVD deaths as deaths.

Finally, we are one hell of a fat fucking country.

You should be tankful you were born in the modern era. A lot of people like you might not of made it past the age of 8 being made of Soy.....

APPTiger likes this.
  4. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

Texas is being invaded by Californians. California companies are being ran out of Ca. due to high taxes and extreme regulations. Texas offers no state income tax and fewer regulations.

That is one of the reasons Texas is turning from solid red to pink, politically.

LSUpride123 likes this.
  5. mctiger

So they run away from political conditions in CA and immediately begin trying to recreate the same political conditions in TX? The unintelligible intelligence of the left.

APPTiger and shane0911 like this.
  6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

"Evolution" as some would call it......

APPTiger likes this.
  7. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

I have heard that the vacancy rate of apartments in New York city is about 35% and climbing, but I have not seen any increase of New York plates in Texas.

8. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

That is part of it. The decision to move the company is made on the corporate level. People can transfer or lose their job so they transfer. The larger employee population are not moving for political reasons but they do bring their politics with them.

They also help drive up the housing market here because of what they can afford from their previous house sale. It is a great sellers market but a terrible property tax market, if you know what I mean.

shane0911 likes this.
  9. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

That has always been the flip side of not having an income tax in Texas, property taxes have always been high there.

mancha likes this.
  10. mctiger

How many American COVID victims died in nursing homes in NY and NJ? One of the first things we learned about the virus was that it is lethal to seniors, and yet the Democrat governors of those states herded patients into those death factories. And all the while, one of the best equipped hospital ships in the world sat at the Port of NYC, compliments of the president, but virtually unused (I think the stat I saw was 9% occupancy at its highest usage).

APPTiger and LSUpride123 like this.