FREAKING FAUCI

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Kikicaca, Jul 6, 2020.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I support anyone’s individual choice.

However the idea me simply breathing in public is a safety risk according to the government is not something I will submit myself to.

el005639, APPTiger and shane0911 like this.
  2. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

The numbers are being manipulated beyond what anyone can possibly fathom right now. False positives are being counted, contact tracing is adding tens of thousands to the list without any testing being done. Clinics and hospitals are being instructed that if someone has ANY of the major symptoms meaning fever or cough or sob then they are counted as a + case. This explains why the numbers are going straight up while the deaths are in a spiral.

Wake the fuck up people, you are being played like a fiddle and you're not only allowing it you are welcoming it. Stand up for yourselves!

el005639, LSUpride123 and APPTiger like this.
  3. APPTiger

APPTiger still unable to post Geaux Tigers!

Nor should you

LSUpride123 likes this.
  4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Keep your powder dry

shane0911 likes this.
  5. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

Everyone agrees that people is this category are at risk, but you don't shut down an entire country because a very small segment is at risk. Additionally I would argue that anyone who dies at that kind of advanced age did not die from a disease, they died because of their age.

shane0911 likes this.
  6. kcal

kcal Founding Member

agree that we should take steps to protect the vulnerable, especially given this could be life/death, but also agree that common sense goes a long way vs the current hysteria

wash your hands, use alcohol or hand sanitizer, and keep your distance....

7. dachsie

dachsie Veteran Member

I know you are intelligent so you must be being deliberately obtuse here. Transmission happens thru airborne droplets. That video showed how different face coverings slow the spread of said droplets. So yea, therefore, it can slow the spread of Covid.

We didnt have a highly contagious disease running rampart either

8. dachsie

dachsie Veteran Member

Can you site a source for this information?

9. dachsie

dachsie Veteran Member

I have a friend in Louisiana who's nephew is 19 years old - was transferred last weekend to NOLA to be placed on ECHMO and is still not responding to treatment. His brother also has it and is doing better. The elderly and those with some medical conditions are certainly vulnerable, but then you hear of cases like this. I just know I don't want to get to, not do I want to spread it. Oh and take Vitamin D - you'll have a better chance if you get it

onceanlsufan likes this.
  10. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

Before, there was no possibility that they had Covid. I don’t run now either .... but if I’m going to be around old people, I would wear something if I thought I might could be carrying it.

I won’t go near my mom. She is as high risk as they come.