FREAKING FAUCI

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Kikicaca, Jul 6, 2020.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

And when Biden dies as he inevitably will? The man couldn't recite the story of the 3 little pigs without screwing up.

2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

It’s funny they try to discredit Trumps economy now when before Covid Obama was trying to claim it.

Trump is some huge disaster when the economy was roaring pre-Covid and no new wars. He is also putting the hammer down on China and the left absolutely hates it.

3. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

I think it is wrong to say Trump "caved" on wearing a mask. Regardless of the motivation it should be portrayed as a positive. A little disappointed that he didn’t follow through, but I’ll take what we can get.

4. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

This is from APRIL 3rd.

https://fox6now.com/2020/04/03/face-masks-recommended-though-president-trump-says-he-wont-wear-one/

“President Donald Trump says his administration is encouraging many Americans to wear face masks in public,”

Sounds pretty much like Trump has been “encouraging” wearing a face mask for months. Your only beef is he chose not to wear one on camera so he could be an attention whore like your buddies in the Democrat Party.

Why he decided to wear one now .... only he knows. You damn sure don’t, ... and lord knows the fuck ups in the MSM don’t know.

5. onceanlsufan

So ... there ya have it folks. Evolution and survival of the fittest at work. Fat People die from Corona virus, lean people do not. Covid is just nature’s way of ridding itself of the overindulging fat people who refuse to put the spoon down.

6. onceanlsufan

It’s also the reason people are pushing for Single Payer Healthcare .... being fat is expensive, so, let’s the tax payers foot the bill for my gluttony.

Yeah ... I’m just being mean. Fat people, especially the ones lined up at the all you can eat feed trough at Golden Corral just really piss me off. Especially when they think they need joint replacements and surgeries to correct medical conditions that are of their own doing.

Winston1 likes this.
  7. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

The food challenged need to have their mask sewed over their mouths, problem solved.

Winston1 likes this.
  8. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

He may have mentioned it but everything he did until just now was to minimize the need. His refusal to wear one spoke louder than a single statement.

9. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

I agree and it’s one of the many reasons I’ve never supported such a thing.

10. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

Hey, that’s me. I almost choked on my Twinkie!

onceanlsufan and Bengal B like this.