FREAKING FAUCI

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Kikicaca, Jul 6, 2020.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Just my style. With that said I am not going to do others homework. If ocean wants to contest what I said then go to work and send me a counter argument or link.

2. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Well, that's the thing....based on his reply, I don't think he's going to contest you; he just wants to read whatever it was that sparked your post. I also find it hysterical that you expect him to do his own "homework", and in the next sentence say he should "send me a.....link."
    EDIT: "Your style" is unnecessarily abrasive and confrontational, and the reason 2 of the 3 active admins here often talk about perma-banning you. I'd rather not see that happen.

shane0911, Winston1, Bengal B and 2 others like this.
  3. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Well I took the time to research and post why doesnt he do the same? Maybe he could have looked it up and posted agreement or disagreement. I will admit my style is abrasive sometimes but kinda thought ocean was challenging my truthfulness, maybe I owe him an apology.

4. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

Kiki .... the reason I don’t is because I will likely NOT come across the same link you used to make the claim. Yeah I went to google, I typed it in, and got pages and pages, some making the claim, some refuting the claim. But I still like to see the link associated with the claim.

If you’ve followed ANY of my post, most ALL of which include links to back up my position, to call me lazy is just laziness on your part.

....... and just to make you feel at home .... go fuck yourself you pussy ... LOL

shane0911 and Winston1 like this.
  5. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

I stand accused and I will go fuck myself cause I am too much of a curmudgeon for anyone wanting to. I don't have a link but got it from Newsmax this morning. So hard to trust any news outlet now a days so I have to use my instincts. My instincts tell me Fauci is a leftist mole prick so I am believing Newsmax. I believe nothing I hear from the MSM anymore.

My sincere apologies ocean.

tigerz0202 and onceanlsufan like this.
  6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

If you won't post the link your argument has about as much validity as if you had said it's true because you said so.

7. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

For Christ's sakes took me 2 minutes to find this. As I told ocean trusting my instincts and common sense and will believe this over what any of the lying MSM says about Fauci. Fauci is a tool of the democrats that's my belief.

https://stillnessinthestorm.com/202...inton-foundation-dr-fauci-china-and-genocide/

Satified?

8. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

Total bullshit...number of deaths in those states are middle of the road but supposed infection rate out of control. Those two facts cant coincide unless someone if playing games with the numbers.

shane0911 likes this.
  9. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

I saw a few tweets over the weekend that follow this theme. 1. Person goes to be tested. 2a. The test is negative, or 2b. For whatever reason, the person is not tested. 3. The person returns home, and then receives a call from the appropriate state agency saying that person has in fact, tested positive, and here's what to do (this includes people who say they were never tested at all)

I don't want to believe this, but a climate has been created for us where the unbelievable has become believable.

shane0911 likes this.
  10. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Bet people who have had Covid as long as 60 days ago or longer and have come out of lockdown and gotten tested positive are added to current stats. One way to inflate the numbers

shane0911 likes this.