FREAKING FAUCI

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Kikicaca, Jul 6, 2020.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

News is starting to surface about that little dweeb Fauci is tied to the Clinton Foundation and Bill Gates. Bill Gates is funding a vaccine for Covid and Fauci stands to gain financially. The day he looked at Jim Acosta and gave him a thumbs up I was done with that little prick.

Reject this Covid crap. Yes it's a flu that might kill you like most flu's however shutting down our economy is freaking not warrantied and part of the left's plan to destroy Trump and us.

I choose not to participate in this fraud much like I don't participate in the climate change fraud.

SCREW FAUCI AND SCREW ALL DEMOCRATS
    Stinking Facemask.jpg

2. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

Link?

I’m no fan of Fauci, but I like to read.

Bengal B likes this.
  3. Perple

Perple Founding Member

Fauci Says No Masks neede

6 days later:

Fauci says Wear Masks

Dr. Death Fauci is a damn liar.

Rememer China virus gonna kill Millions of people in the US. Total today, 132 +/- thousand deaths.

unclenick likes this.
  4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Not going to work for your lazy ass go find it yourself. I found it you find it.

5. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

You really need to cool your jets. First of all, @onceanlsufan is usually on your side of these arguments; why jump down his throat? Second, providing a link to support your claims, especially when introducing a new thread subject, is common board courtesy.

6. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

I believe that the "no masks" mantra will go down as the 2nd biggest fuck up in the entire Covid-19 pandemic. I know the reasons we were told to not wear masks, but that advice flew in the face of massive evidence that masks were beneficial as evidenced by the success of East Asian nations fighting the disease, with practically everyone wearing masks. There is never a good reason to lie, and Dr Fauci and others did so.

Having acknowledge that, remember the guy is 79 years old, is a renowned infectious disease expert who has advised six US Presidents, and his biography is loaded with accolades from around the world.

https://www.niaid.nih.gov/about/anthony-s-fauci-md-bio

So there is either a universal deep state plot to trick good ol’ ‘Mericans, or the broad criticism of Fauci is simply yet another example of the rejection of science.

The Governors of Florida, Texas, and Arizona surely rue the day they disregarded his advice on "opening up."

tzanghi, Tiger in NC and Winston1 like this.
  7. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

Internetgeneratedconspiracy.com

this is not new news. It has been circulating the internet since at least April. It just got to Kiki.

8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I think if masks worked so well, there would be evidence. Point to Japan, which has healthier people, IMO, is not a 1-1 correlation.

The USA is ranked like 16th in body mass index globally. Japan is 166th.

9. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

I'm curious as to what you think is the 1st biggest fuck up of the pandemic?

10. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

I was busy buying ammo and cleaning my guns guess I missed it till now.