Franchione's exchange with Saban after the game.

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUAthletics, Nov 18, 2002.

1. bayoutider

bayoutider Founding Member

Re: The "running up a score thing"...

Tyler Watts is a senior and has had to play in a 2 quarterback system his whole playing career with fans arguing over who should be starting. Brodie Croyle has had some quality playing time this season in some big games such as Oklahoma and has proven he can run our offense. Most of us believe that Coach Fran is letting Tyler Watts play as long as he wants and the game isn't in jeopardy because this is his last year. I look for him to play the whole game against Allbarn unless he gets hurt or has frostbite. I also look at it as saving Brodie for next year. It would not bode well for us to get him hurt but our 3rd string QB Spencer Pennington has also gotten a few snaps in this season.
    Geaux Tigers, beat the Rebs.

2. BamaBaby

BamaBaby Freshman

heh

would be funny if this was all started by a 4nameU and/or ole siss fan -

sure is distracting both fan bases from our upcoming games huh.

I'm just glad we both have coaches that are probably a little more focused on the future (Saturday the 23rd) and not the past (Saturday the 16th).

I didn't mean to upset anyone here with my opinions but to me, what ever happen between the two coaches is between them. We can speculate forever but unless you were right there, you don't know what really happen or what was said. Calling our players cheaters however was uncalled for. They went out to make a point, the defense has been wanting a shut out all season, the offense was abused and tormented last year for not playing a full 60 minutes. I won't apologize for them doing either. I bet if the tables were turned you'd feel the same way. If the scoring was an issue with the number 1 defense in the country ya shoulda stopped us.

It's a game... it's over and I'll look forward to hosting the Tigers in BDS next year. And with some good football played the next 2 weekends I'll be wearing my purple and gold for the SECCG.

Good Luck against ole miss - just pressure Manning, he'll fold :)

3. lsu99

lsu99 whashappenin

I don't think Bama ran up the score. I don't think Bama's players are cheaters. Although probably none of my business, I AM still curious as to what was said after the game between Fran and Saban and why Fran wouldn't shake hands after (if in fact he did not).

4. Ellis Hugh

Ellis Hugh Space Wrangler

Welcome to the board, 4 LSU!.

It is usually a much more happy place than it has been this week!;)

5. BRETT

BRETT LSU FAN Staff Member

Welcome back Ellis. Hope the trip was great. Glad to have you back.

Also, welcome to all of our recent new members. We've seen better days around here but things already seemed to have simmered down a bit and getting back to more civilized discussion.

6. bayoutider

bayoutider Founding Member

Re: Terry K

7. 4 LSU!

4 LSU! Freshman

Thanx, i plan on spending alotta time on here. I'm a HUGE tiger fan!

8. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

Chuck,

I am not Terry K. I am a member of TI but don't post over there. There's too much going on with our forum to spend as much time over there as I would like. In particular, I don't care for the format.

Defense attorney? LOL!

...and by the way. You have me laughing so hard I'm about to bust a gut!!!

There isn't a better example of the "pot calling the kettle black" than what I've just read! This is a definite classic! You have further reinforced the notion a good majority of fans of tsdtr simply don't know what they are talking about.

Please, I beg of you. Amuse me some more, little jester.