Fournette out for Citrus Bowl

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by tirk, Dec 16, 2016.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

My disappointment is that he signed with JZ and posse. Give me a slick Jewish agent like Leigh Steinberg every time

StaceyO likes this.
  2. tigerbait3

tigerbait3 Freshman

I dont have a problem with him sitting out, especially if he is steal healing. But, in a perfect world, if you start the season Id like to see you finish it. That's my simplistic, old-school approach.

StaceyO likes this.
  3. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

Should have traveled with his team

StaceyO and HalloweenRun like this.
  4. asignupe99

asignupe99 Founding Member

Too bad you couldn't get close to advise him otherwise Phil Jackson.

FYI, Roc Nation Sports was formed via a merger with another high profile company run by...yep, slick Jewish agents. Jay may be...or rather have been...a lot of things but I don't know any dummies worth over half a billion...

5. dmeaux

dmeaux Founding Member

he could have gone with the team, support them and pick buga's out of his nose

6. BayouBengal014

BayouBengal014 Founding Member

Is he as good as Zeke Elliot? Elliot didn't have trouble running against Bama.

7. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

No, JZ ain't no dummy, and neither is LeBron. What concerns me is that they got so big so fast with an appeal specifically tailored to the young black future superstar. Maybe completely legit but I can't help but hearken back to Don King only way less sleazy packaged. I can see the cache of "Come with us and hang with JZ, LeBron and other entertainment and sports stars." But who and how is handling and investing their money? What happens if Leonard or Gentle Ben is a flop or has a serious injury early in their career? Will there be anything left or will have all be eaten up by fees along with the Bentleys and mansions

8. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

We all have the right to make dum ass decesions. They help us make better ones later.

9. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Still would have gone with Tom Condon.

10. Swerved

Swerved It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds.

I agree, he could have at least made the trip. But as far as his playing in the game, given his situation nursing an injury I couldn't say I'd have done any different if it were me. Too much on the line, and bad things can happen. Ask Ciron Black.

Now Christian McCaffrey sitting out on the other hand, is bullshit. I do think that if you're healthy you should finish it out... even though they're under no obligation to do so. Just seems like the right thing to do.