FORE!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Don Castavez, Jun 13, 2019.

1. 65Grad

65Grad Maturity is Overrated

As I posted earlier, get the book "Tour Tempo" by John Novosol. You'll also need a tour tempo player which you can get off their website @tourtempo.com. Read the book, do the drills listening to the "beeps" of the player and you will be amazed. One of the best things about it, you can practice the drills any where you have room to swing a golf club.

2. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

Not until you have your friend or another Pro check out your ball position and swing.

3. COTiger

I retract what I wrote. :D

shane0911 likes this.
  4. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Yeah I gave it a look. The 7/21 they were talking about is fast, too fast for me right now. Tried it and felt rushed but I'm sure that would feel more comfortable with time. 8/24 is more my speed.

5. 65Grad

I'm 27/9, started 30/10. There's more to it than the beeps. Without learning and practicing the drills which teach you the simplist way to swing a golf club just "giving it a look" would be a waste of time. Also, by reading the book you learn how they discovered it, which I found to be extremely interesting in itself.

shane0911 likes this.
  6. COTiger

I had an appt with my eye Doctor this afternoon. I have cataracts in both eyes and both surgeries are scheduled for next month. If there was a final nail in the coffin regarding the trip to La that was it.

shane0911 likes this.
  7. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

When my dad had laser cataract surgery I drove him there. There were a lot of people with something on their eye that kind of looked like a fly's eye. He recovered quickly from the surgery but when he had the second eye done there were complications. Lots of pain and several doctor visits.

Last time I was examined for prescription glasses I was told that I had cataracts in both eyes so I'll have to have it done son or later.

8. 65Grad

Cataract surgery is a piece of cake. Had mine done @7 years ago. One eye one week and the second about 2-3 weeks after. Had to wear those little dark plastic throw away sunglasses for a couple days after, but absolutely no pain or discomfort. Good luck.

9. COTiger

My surgeries are scheduled a week apart. The bad thing is they are both early in the AM. One at 6, the other at 7. not good for my chauffer who's not an early morning person. :D Do you recall if TRICARE & MEDICARE covered all of the costs. The gal at checkout said since I was pretty much having the basic surgeries they should cover the costs.

10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

How soon after the surgery were you able to drive?