For you DEMOCRATS here

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Kikicaca, Jul 22, 2020.

1. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

I'm sorry about your friends, I know you have a good heart, kiki, I've seen it several times

I think you have a lopsided irrational mind though,.. don't you realize that the horrible tragedy in Stacey's neighborhood could have happened anywhere in America, during anytime in your life?.. you assume unfairly that it's connected to these troubled times

and I think your anger is misdirected, you cast it broadly,.. it should be aimed at the individual who actually committed the crime,.. not blaming the millions you have philosophical differences with

2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Of the woman had been armed she would probably still be alive. Even in a nice neighborhood you never know what sicko creep might be lurking

3. GiantDuckFan

like being hit by lightning or getting bit by a shark at the beach,.. I don't worry about it, because the odds are extremely good that it will never happen

4. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

But if it does, don't you want to be prepared? Some people actually do get struck by lightening and bit by sharks.

5. GiantDuckFan

and a jet could crash into my house,.. I never think about that either,.. sorry

6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

The odds for being acosted by a bad guy are hugely greater the being struck by lightning or being bitten by a start.

Baton Rouge is over 100 miles from water that sharks swim in. Lightning is possible but rare. Yet there is at least one murder a day here in a city of about 250,000

7. GiantDuckFan

you should move to Portland where it's much much safer

"Portland police are scrambling to respond to 15 homicides in the city in July. That’s the most killings in one month in more than three decades, they said.

So far this year, 24 people have died in homicides in Portland
    https://www.oregonlive.com/crime/2020/07/portland-police-record-highest-number-of-death-investigations-in-single-month-in-more-than-three-decades.html

ya know, Portland, population, 654,741,.. the one FOX calls, "a city under siege"

Last edited: Aug 3, 2020
  8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I'm not moving to a place where I have to apologize for being a white man.

9. GiantDuckFan

77.73% of the people in Portland are white

don't you get it, BB, the right wing media is feeding you a big bowl of crap, and you gobble it up

tzanghi likes this.
  10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

The media might be slanted on both sides but I have 2 eyes. I see where the foundations of what this country was built on crumbling like Rome. A lot quicker than Rome because we have instant information about everything.

Those who don't learn from history are destined to repeat it