For you DEMOCRATS here

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Kikicaca, Jul 22, 2020.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Rotten egg

2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Ah not these days pal everything negative happening in our lives is because of politics. Vast majority on the left but sadly some on the right wish it were not so but we are in a full blown cultural war at the moment.

3. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

maybe inside your pinhead that's true

back off, angry man,.. these guns is loaded, and I think I remember how to use em

[​IMG]

4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

We are less than 2 months away from teal season better behave Daffy
    Hunting-Fishing-Lake-Charles-2.jpg

5. kcal

kcal Founding Member

sure wish ol red55 would pop back in during these interesting times...

el005639, Winston1, Bengal B and 2 others like this.
  6. GiantDuckFan

Moe, you are an angry radical extremist,.. you have an identical twin brother,.. antifa-Moe
    he thinks you're wrong, you think he's wrong,.. you're both wrong, you're the same, identical twin idiots,.. and you two are a big part of our country's troubles,.. you make too much noise, you get too much attention,.. all you brothers do is spew hate,.. there is no goodness coming from either of you,.. the sane people are being drowned out by you two bigmouths

I wish 2 million Moe's, and 2 million antifa-Moe's would meet in a desert and battle it out,.. when they're all dead,.. America would have 4 million fewer angry radical extremists,.. and our country would be far better off

7. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Even Red would have a hard time defending burning, looting, beatings and murders.

8. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Gee adjust your tampax there duck are you wishing death on me? First off wouldn't need that many Meauxs. Secondly Antifa stays in the cities and are too chicken shit to come out in the open so the desert is out. Also I happen to notice they seem to be very very very very very welcome and thrive in Portland and in your state and cities in your neighboring Washington state. Send your chicken shit Antifa buddies down to South Louisiana or cities in Dixie you know where the cotton is high and living is not guaranteed for for Antifa.

I was starting to like you again
    60d5ff7c28d9e9d16f0909bbe54279cf.jpg

9. GiantDuckFan

I've circled this topic enough,.. you either got my point, or you didn't

watch the hyped up news, until you're steaming mad and sick with fear,.. go ahead, if you think it'll make you feel better

no matter how upset you get, it won't matter,.. you might as well go fishing and enjoy the day

Winston1 likes this.
  10. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Well since Antifa hasn't killed me yet I will answer you. I am not scared and sick with fear but you are right I am pissed but a good kinda pissed. Went fishing with my youngest son today caught some big bream on a fly rod he caught a few bass. Had a late lunch with a good friend I played ball with he just lost is wife to cancer last Monday. He is taking it hard she and he were soul mates a perfect couple for 35 years. Felt good because I helped him cope by reminiscing about her and our days in college, having fun and playing ball. Why am I so pissed? Thanks for asking. I am pissed because the world lost a wonderful kind strong sweet girl who wouldn't hurt anyone yet these Antifa/BLM assholes who do nothing but destroy and hurt people are still alive.

Hearing Stacey' s fears just pissed me off even more at the cowards out there who took the life of her neighbor a woman at that. Sorry if you don't like it but screw sticks shoot the mfer is my mindset these days. If I were Stacey instead of kick boxing classes she should get a class in the use of a firearms.

Call me sentimental and mushy but thats my opinion and a synopsis of my day.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2020