For those that are ready for changes already

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Tiger420, Sep 22, 2017.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Things have changed you are just not seeing it. Less penalities, better kickoffs into the endzone and better kick coverage, no head butting and opening up the long ball game. Problems of being thin and hurt on both lines he can't fix until we get healthy and get more lineman.

2. LSU_4_LIFE

LSU_4_LIFE Founding Member

It would be pretty damn sweet if he ends up being a cross between Glenn Dorsey and Bennie Logan! Or just as good as either would work too.

lsu-i-like likes this.
  3. kcal

kcal Founding Member

Hopefully the positives are a trend

LSUpride123 likes this.
  4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

The only people who have something to gain from Oeaux failing is Taint.

So he can tell us he told us so.

Even though we didnt pick Oeaux.

Bengal B likes this.
  5. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Stay positive bro O has been dealt a shitty hand. All the things I have said about the youth, injuies and defections on this years team are real.

LSU_4_LIFE likes this.
  6. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Watched a replay of the Cuse game we may not face a more shifty cool headed and athletic QB than Eric Dungey. Shea Patterson will be the only other one. This kid Dungey is a winner and wore our depleted defense out.

More on the game
    Cuse kept 8 men within 5 yds of the ball daring us to throw long, we called there bluff. Also glad we still have Daryl Williams. Also we were worn out late in the game no surprise there. Came away thinking we will be well prepared for Troy as they run the same type offense. Doesn't mean we will blow them out as we still have the same line issues as last week.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2017
  7. BayouBengal014

BayouBengal014 Founding Member

Absolutely!! This team will be very exciting bunch to watch in a couple of seasons.

8. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Once again sanity. We wont know what O and his staff can do till the end of the year. Even then with all the mentioned issues will be hard to see. All I want is steady improvement.The team is improving going to take a couple of recruiting classes to be competitive with the Bama's and Georgia's of the world. Marcus Spears whom I respect knows why we are not the LSU of his day. I have got O's back for a good while.

BayouBengal014 likes this.
  9. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

But there is some threshold where you'd begin to question him? I'm on the give Eaux time and am pretty scathing of what Miles left, but I share some of the doubts espoused here. Not with the vigor, yet, but I think most are more or less legit.

ParadiseiNC and LSU_4_LIFE like this.
  10. didit

didit Veteran Member

i just hope fans temper their expectations with the young team... initially, i had unrealistic expectations as well, until i saw us play... we have definitely improved in many areas but we still have a ways to go... as have been stated in this thread by me and others, we are very young and very thin on both lines... imo, i see us losing at least 3 more games this year because of depth and inexperience... which 3, idk... i'm looking for improvement from the team and coaches and hoping they stay competitive... hope the team finishes strong to set up next year when all of these young guys will be just nasty...

ParadiseiNC, ROY_LA_CA and Rouxleaux like this.