For those that are ready for changes already

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Tiger420, Sep 22, 2017.

1. Rouxleaux

Rouxleaux Do I get bonus points if I act like I care?

http://www.wdel.com/sports/national...cle_c7580f36-9dc3-55c3-b978-620edb30bdf6.html
    Please note the part of the article that says " The Tigers have started as many as four freshmen this season. Going into the Mississippi State game, LSU played 20 true freshmen, the most in FBS through two games." I was incorrect about starting, I will admit that but again you need to focus on what the point was. We are a very young and inexperienced team.

I corrected my error so I thought I would correct yours as well

2. cul2969

cul2969 Founding Member

Not trying to be a smart ass but what was my error, exactly? I said in an earlier post in this thread that 20 freshman had gotten playing time.

3. Nutriaitch

Nutriaitch Fear the Buoy

that may be the reason.
    but it’s just as likely that has absolutely nothing to do with it either.

neither of us knows. most likely it boils down to either grades, playing time, or scheme.
    that’s the reason for vast majority of transfers from one school to another during coaching changes.

but i guess you’d prefer to turn that into a way to bash the last guy.

could have been more. could have been less.
    no way of knowing.

oh wait, we’re supposed to just assume it’s because these guys were lazy piece of shit rule breakers. my bad.

i can agree here and have never stated otherwise.
    not sure what this has to do with our players transferring out though.

unless you’re now accusing those guys of theft and rape.

signed Perrilloux, Mathieu, R. Robinson, etc.
    plus the host of others that have been suspended through the years.

oh, my bad we supposed to just ignore those because it doesn’t fit the narrative.

zero reports of anything of this sort happening with either the previous staff or this one. nothing. nada.
    so we get to just make shit up now to make a story fit?

ok.
    I heard the players left because O and Canada like to play Tea Set while dressed in pink tu-tu’s.

and unless you can produce some sort of report from somewhere other than an anonymous online message board poster, my rumor has just as much credibility as yours.

um, have you watched LSU this year?
    our biggest problem is lack of discipline and mental mistakes.

fewest offensive yards we’ve put up against Bama since 1/9/12. 0 points.

also Ole Miss played them closer as well.
    that was a 5 point game and Ole Miss had the lead at one point.
    of course you have to actually put points on the board to have a lead.

not really. he keeps his ineptitude out front making it quite easy.

TigerTap likes this.
  4. Rouxleaux

So you get up set when I put it on the guy was here for 10 years and letting the discipline slip, but its ok to bash the guy who has been coaching a 1.5 years. Hu that makes sense, I guess blind disdain does that.

Nope just saying your boy gave his QB preferental treatment. I guess that is part of being the QB whisperer and all

Who were given multiple chances and then kicked off the team after, in some cases 5-6 chances. How many players were suspended for the first game for not following team rules? Sorry that doesn't fit your narrative. Fact miles have been soft for years on this team. Believe what you want though, you seem to be good at that.

Thats cute. Maybe you can go back and find where I said "I heard player did ...." Nope never said that I gave you my opinion, no reports no nothing. Do you have a chemical imbalance, is that why you are reading things that aren't there? That might explain your overwhelming disdain for the current coach.

I will give you that and it is because we are young. We dont have team filled with seniors, who by the way were still making mental mistakes and a shit ton of penalties. How many off sides, motion, and other procedural penalties did we have under miles. You notice that is going significantly down right? The type of penalties this year (albeit not great) are more bone head young idiot mistakes. That can and should be corrected with time and coaching. So far you have already seen that improvement just after last game. Or did that fact slip pass as well?

Inconvenient truth you missed is who help the gumps to the fewest points last year. OH YEA THAT WAS ORGERON! Talking about not fitting a narrative.

Again I end with as I have said over and over. We get it you don't like him. You might want to find a new team to follow, b/c for the next several years he is the guy. Deal with it or you can turn into taint 2.0

lsu-i-like likes this.
  5. kcal

kcal Founding Member

it's hard to deal with the lack of intensity, mental errors, and lack of focus....we'll see more of the same Saturday.

TigerTap likes this.
  6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Intensity will rise as the youth ages. We are still bigly talented.

They are thinking too much out there.

lsu-i-like, LSU_4_LIFE and Rouxleaux like this.
  7. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

More of the same from you? Mental errors and lack of focus?

8. Rouxleaux

The point I am trying to get across is those who want to crucify Eaux already need to chill. My deal with Miles was every year we just kept slipping. If we do that I will be all on board the get a new coach train. Gotta give him time

LSU_4_LIFE likes this.
  9. kcal

kcal Founding Member

until it changes

lsu-i-like likes this.
  10. kcal

kcal Founding Member

don't disagree. I fully support him as the hc of LSU and will root like hell for him to succeed. I think most here are concerned with the lack of discipline, etc. until that changes it looks like ole miss 2.0

LSU_4_LIFE likes this.