Football Position Changes

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by bhelmLSU, Feb 24, 2010.

1. ThePhenom74

ThePhenom74 Founding Member

I like what I hear and hope it continues. Thats been a problem with LSU the last few years, there is no punshment for poor play. I love how things are at USC, you perform you play. You dont your ass is on the bench. Classification has nothing to do with PT, its all about the field. No player is safe. The talent is here at LSU to still be competiting for the SEC and BCS titles. LSU has top tier talent, its just to get back to coaching them up. Miles has his back against the wall, he knows that. I like the fire Im hearing, hopefully it translates into better play on the field. Thats all I want to see.

2. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

I have said for a while now that Claiborne would start next season.
    He has what it takes to be all SEC.

3. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat

It seems we're moving a lot of DEs to tackle. Are we going to be short at DE this year? Are we recruiting a lot of DEs in 2011 or is this a great year for DEs?

Is Mingo coming along faster than thought? Whazzup with these switches on the defensive line?

4. Bayou Bengal11

Bayou Bengal11 ~Orlando Tiger Coonass~

Reports from practice today....Alex Hurst is #1 RT. Dworaczyk stays at LG, Eugene starting safety, and Aghayere and Edwards starters at DE.

Not sure I'm liking the Eugene at safety unless Loston is really disappointing. After what I saw at the high school all star game, I was expecting Loston to be a 4 year starter back there with a Laron Landry type career.

5. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Its the first day of practice. These positions are not fixed.

6. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

Lookout for Francois he looks a lot bigger. The Harry Coleman job is in his grasp and he is now slightly bigger than Coleman.

Reports say that Eugene looked very comfortable at Safety. I think we will see a lot of Eugene and Loston this year.

7. Chase4LSU

Chase4LSU Waiting on Mettenberger

Sounds as though CLM is doing what good coaches do; access needs, define goals, and plan accordingly. It looks good so far, but I would wait until the frist game before calling them fixed.

8. pjnchamps

pjnchamps Founding Member

Good to hear hope he has a great year

9. LEGACY TIGER

LEGACY TIGER Defy Yourself

Can't copy the link because I'm on my phone. There is an excellent article on NOLA.com, basically states that although physicality and competition are a good place to start, but if Miles and Crowton don't look in the mirror and accept some of the responsibility for the Tigers failures over the past 2 season it still won't be enough. A point that I agree with 100%.

10. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

Who do you see starting at DT this year. Id say Nevis and Brockers if Downs gets held back by his injury.