Football Jokes even Gator's can take

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by FightinGator, Oct 6, 2009.

?

Forget about the line. What will it really be and by which team?

Poll closed Oct 9, 2009.
  1. Under one TD Gators

3.8%
  2. Under one TD Tigers

65.4%
  3. Over one TD Gators

11.5%
  4. Over one TD Tigers

19.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. paducahmichael

paducahmichael Tiger Band Class of '73

Did you hear about the Volunteer grad who couldn't spell?

He spent $50 to spend the night in a warehouse.

:geaux:

2. HuskerPride

HuskerPride Founding Member

This is a little irrelevant now, but was the truth just a couple years ago. :)

What do Bill Callahan and Oral Roberts have in common?

They both have the innate ability to make 90,000 people jump to their feet and yell JESUS CHRIST!!!

3. FightinGator

FightinGator Veteran Member

Are you a husker fan as in Nebraska. They sure made an amazing comeback last night. Without gettin all spiritual I love Jesus. He died and rose again to forgive our sins. John 3:16-17 Hallelujah. Go Gators!

4. HuskerPride

HuskerPride Founding Member

Yes, I'm a Husker fan, and live in Nebraska. Near the end of the 3rd qtr last night, when the score was still 12 - 0, I was having some ugly flashbacks to the Arizona State game back in '96 (which the Huskers lost 19 - 0), and thinking, "here we go again." Fortunately, Zach Lee finally got it together, and Ndamukong Suh was nothing short of a beast.

I appologize if you (or anybody else) took offense to my joke. That was not my intent. I just thought y'all might appreciate the humor.

5. FightinGator

No you didn't offend me. I just love sharin the good news whenever Jesus' name comes up. Great win last night. Amazing. I remember when they whooped us in the championship game in the mid nineties. You guys will be back in the top 5 in no time. All the best!

6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Urban Meyer died and was reluctantly admitted into heaven only after being sponsored by Jesus's best friend, Tim Tebow. God showed Urban around heaven until they got to a rather shabby looking house displaying a University of Florida flag. The paint was peeling, the roof leaked and the plumbing only worked part time. God told Meyer that would be where he would live for all eternity.

Meyer then looked up to the top of a hill where he spied a magnificent mansion flying an LSU flag. Urban turned to God and said "God, I don't mean to complain but why do I get this run down house while Les Miles gets a palatial palace?"

God turned to Urban Meyer and roared "Thats not Les Miles house. Thats my house."

7. FightinGator

Nice! Glad to know Urban will be in the bighouse. I know I will and hope you will too. For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whoever believes in Him will not perish but have everlasting life. Jn 3:16
    great joke. Enjoy the game tomorrow

8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Dosen't God have another son named Tim? Even Lane Kiffin said his life was better for having spent 20 minutes with Tim Tebow