Football Jokes even Gator's can take

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by FightinGator, Oct 6, 2009.

?

Forget about the line. What will it really be and by which team?

Poll closed Oct 9, 2009.
  1. Under one TD Gators

3.8%
  2. Under one TD Tigers

65.4%
  3. Over one TD Gators

11.5%
  4. Over one TD Tigers

19.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. danthetigerfan

danthetigerfan Founding Member

A Bama fan and a Gator fan walking down a road and come across a goat with its head stuck in a fence, Bama fan unzips and bangs the goat. When he finished the Bama fan ask the Gator fan if he wants some of that, The gator fan said Hell Yeah! and he ran and stuck his head in the fence!

2. geauxtigers45

geauxtigers45 Founding Member

After the football game, this LSU fan and Tulane fan were involved in a bad accident on a deserted road. The LSU fan knew he was at fault. He got out of his car to see if the Tulane fan was alright. Fortunately, neither of the men were seriously hurt. While waiting for the police to arrive, the men started chatting. The LSU fan said how foolish it was to hold such contempt for the other's team. After a short while, the LSU fan went to his car to get a bottle of wine to celebrate their new friendship. He offered it to the Tulane fan, who proceeded to down half of the bottle. As the Tulane fan started to pass the bottle to the LSU fan, he was interrupted by the LSU fan, who told him, "No thanks. I think I'll wait until after the police are gone".

An insurance salesman was in the Alabama backwoods calling on customers when he came across a house behind a large field. Making his way to the home he noticed a man in the field getting it on with a sheep. The sight disgusted him but he proceeded to the house.

The salesman knocked on the door when a young boy answered.

"Can I help ya mister?"

"Well, to be honest with you, I am here to sell you insurance but on the way in, I noticed a stranger in your field harassing one of your sheep!"

"Its ok " said the boy, "Thats just my daaa a a a a aaaaaad."

There's a Gator Fan, a Mississippi State Bulldog Fan, an LSU Tiger Fan and a Tulane Greenie-Weenie Fan standing on a cliff.
    All of the sudden the Gator yells, "This is for UF!!!" and runs and jumps off the cliff.
    The Dawg is so impressed that he yells, "This is for the Bulldogs!!!" and runs and jumps off the cliff. The Tiger, not to be outdone, yells, "This is for LSU!!!!" , grabbed the Tunlane Greenie and threw him off the cliff.

How do you keep a Gator busy?
    A : Write "PLEASE TURN OVER" on both sides of a piece of paper.

Did you hear about the Gator who bought an AM radio?
    It took him two weeks to figure out that it worked at night

What did the volunteer say when he caught his wife making love to his best friend?
    Down Fido

What is the method of birth control on the Georgia campus?
    A : Putting an X on the cows that kick!

Why don't they teach sex ed and driver ed at Ole Miss?
    A: They don't want the mule to get too tired

Apparently, an LSU Tiger, a Tennessee Vol and a Bama fan all died and went to heaven. But, they were each told that due to certain things they had done, they had to receive a little punishment. Their punishment would be determined by which of three doors they chose.
    The Tiger chose door #1 and walked into a room with an angry bear. He heard a voice overhead, "Tiger Todd, you have sinned. You will spend the rest of eternity being mauled by this bear. "
    Then the Vol chose door #3 and walked into a room with lots of poisonous snakes. He heard a voice overhead, "Vol Victor, you have sinned. You will spend the rest of eternity being bit by these poisonous snakes." So the Bama fan took the only door left, #2. He walked in to find a huge, king sized bed with silk sheets and feather pillows. The room was the most exquisite he had ever seen. He turned and saw none other than Cindy Crawford. He was just about to get excited when he heard a voice overhead," Cindy Crawford, you have sinned

Apparently a Gator and a Rebel died and went to hell. Once there, they met Lucifer, who took them to their eternal residence, rooms where they would be constantly forced to watch highlights of LSU victories against them in various sports while listening to Hey Fightin' Tigers, the LSU Alma Mater, and Fight for LSU. Along the way, they saw this man next to a gorgeous woman, about 5'10", 32-20-28. They were flirting heavily. The Gator asked Satan, "Hey, how come we get such horrible judgement, but he has it made?" Then Satan says, "No, dummy, that's HER punishment. That's a Bama grad."

first 2 are the best enjoy:miles:

3. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

sent to me by orlandotiger after the moo u game....

whats the difference between a hooker and mississippi state university?

a hooker doesnt choke on 4 inches.

4. orlandotiger

orlandotiger GEAUX TIGERS!

Damn girl, I was tempted but decided it may be a bit risque!!! But thanks for throwing it in there, needed to be done! :)

5. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

A Mississippi State fan was on his way to a ballgame in Starkville when he stopped at a restaurant to grab a bite to eat. Leaving his ticket on the dashboard, he went inside to eat. Upon returning, he found his windshield was busted, and 8 more tickets were left in his car.

---------------------------------------------

Two brothers, a Tiger fan and a Gator fan were both killed in a car wreck. The Gator fan went to hell while the Tiger fan went to heaven. The Tiger fan asked to see his brother, and was allowed to see him in hell via a television. Much to the Tiger fan's dismay, his brother was partying it up in hell, dancing around a keg and grinding on a beautiful woman. The tiger fan asked a passing angel, "don't get me wrong, I like it here, but why is my brother partying with a keg and that hottie?" The angel said, "the keg has a hole in it and the woman doesn't."

:grin:

6. lsufaninmiss

lsufaninmiss GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep, some of these Gator fans have been more respectful than some of our own.:)

I agree

Or a Rebel, or a Bulldog:lol:

Oh my goodness, that was funny. I almost fell out of my chair laughing.:lol:

7. lsufaninmiss

lsufaninmiss GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not football, but it is still funny to me.

An LSU fan and an Arkansas fan were checking out of their hotel in Omaha
    after the 2009 College World Series.

The LSU fan proceeded to pay her hotel bill with a check, despite the
    Large sign behind the front desk that read, "No Out-of-Town Checks Allowed."
    The clerk took her check and gave her a receipt.

The Arkansas fan then attempted to pay his bill with a check. The clerk
    asked him, "Where are you from?" to which he proudly answered,
    " Arkansas ."

The clerk pointed to the sign and said, "I'm sorry, sir, but we do not
    Take out-of-town checks."

Visibly angered, the Razorback fan said, "Well, you took a check from
    That Tiger fan, who is obviously from Louisiana !"

The clerk smiled and responded, "Yes, sir...but, she'll be back next
    year."

8. FightinGator

FightinGator Veteran Member

If you see a LSU Tiger fan on a bike, why should you not swerve to hit him?
    It could be your bike

You're trapped in a room with an angry grizzly bear, a hungry Lion, and a fan of BAMA. You have a gun with two bullets. What should you do?

Shoot the BAMA fan… twice.

What do you call a Georgia Bulldog fan with half a brain?
    Gifted!

Why are the Florida Seminoles like a possum?
    Because they play dead at home and get killed on the road.

9. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

I remember the 97 game when some young UF fans managed to come around to our student section and hold up a sheet with that painted on it. It was all downhill form there. :hihi:

That thing got ripped to shreds throughout the game!

10. LSUtiger327

LSUtiger327 Pow right in da kissa

Q: what's the difference btwn a bama fan and a bucket of sh!t?

A: the bucket