Flynn to the Bills

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Pintoracer, Oct 14, 2013.

1. Pintoracer

Pintoracer Somewhere in The Matrix

2. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

And their QB who was forced into action had a phenomenal game. So he'll start until Manuel gets back.

3. Pintoracer

Pintoracer Somewhere in The Matrix

That's what it's looking like!

4. TigerBacker70

TigerBacker70 I'm the Cock of the Walk!

And Vince Young and JaMarcus Russell still can't get on anybody's practice squad. Lol.

5. Kal-El012

Kal-El012 Founding Member

Another horrible place for Matt Flynn to be. I said it when he was cut that the three worst places for him would be with the Raiders, the Bills, or the Jags. Just sad to see Flynn get such a raw deal.
    Yes, he's making money and at least he's on an NFL roster, but it still would have been nice to see a QB from LSU excel in the league for a change.
    In my opinion, he is at least as capable as Alex Smith or Ryan Tannehill.

6. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

The Bills aren't that bad. I think they have been in every game, i would have to check. Kyle Williams can show him around Buffalo, and from what I hear, their fan base is passionate, will love Flynn if he does well, and it's kind of a college atmosphere.

7. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

2-4 and every L was lost by 1 score or less, except Cleveland which was a 37 - 24 loss.

That's not bad, they almost beat New England and Cincy.

8. FirstCoastTiger

FirstCoastTiger FirstCoastTiger

With Terrelle Pryor getting sacked 10 times and throwing 3 picks yesterday I'm sure Matt is just happy to be out of Oakland...

9. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

That KC defense is no joke. I think it's the best defense in the NFL. Watch when Manning is made to look very human in a few weeks. You will see what I'm talking about.

Pryor had an exceptional game the week before against San Diego, who held Andrew Luck to 3 FGs in the Monday night game played last night.

Pryor looks like he has a real shot at being a really good starting QB. I am surprised at how far he has come with his technique. That kid couldn't throw a football coming out of college. He was that bad.

10. VampMuse

VampMuse Veteran Member

gah can I hear less about KC please. I hope Manning embarrasses them just so I don't have to listen to my roommates about how great they are after how shitty they were last year. (to their credit they were just as big of fans during the terrible season as they have been this season).