Florida State's freshman qb

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by LaSalleAve, Jul 6, 2015.

1. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

You don't hit a woman, I've been struck a few times by ex girlfriends, one was drunk and wrapped a damn fraternity mug around my head and I laughed at her, that did way more damage than a fist. You just don't hit a woman unless she is holding your wife or kid at gunpoint or trying to kill you. This move was a cowardly bitch move. If he can't take a girl hitting him, how the fuck is he supposed to hold his composure when men hit him on the field?

He should go to jail, apologize, pay her a settlement, serve at a battered woman's shelter, and be forced to massage old lady's feet at a nursing home for a year.

GiantDuckFan and Winston1 like this.
  2. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

I figured that ol panty-droppa, JW, was fueling your emotion in regard to this one. It's not a good practice to go round believing people are guilty of things they've been found to be innocent of.

You realize that woman's story changed several times with inconsistent and contradictory statements? He had two witnesses to corroborate it was consensual? Plus there was a rape kit done and all the physical evidence supported Jameis' story. She most likely begged Jameis for it then claimed rape the morning after regretting spreading those legs wide open for the Seminole backfield.

The Tallahassee Police, State Attorney's office and now, a retired Chief Justice of the Florida Supreme Court have reviewed the evidence against Jameis Winston. They all reached the same conclusion: it does not support an allegation of rape.

3. LSUDad

LSUDad Veteran Member

Another FSU player accused of punching a woman at a bar
    By Jason Kirk@JasonKirkSBN on Jul 10, 2015, 3:45p 4

[​IMG]
    Mike Ehrmann/Getty Images

Dalvin Cook, a star sophomore, is accused of punching a woman in the face in June.

TWEET (104)
    SHARE (252)
    The day before Florida State's since-dismissed third-string quarterback De'Andre Johnson was filmed punching a woman in a bar, starting running back Dalvin Cook allegedly punched a 21-year-old woman at a different bar.

State attorney Willie Meggs plans to issue an arrest warrant on charges of misdemeanor battery, according to ESPN. Cook is indefinitely suspended from the team, according to FSU.

4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

There must be some kind of brain eating amoeba in the crablegs in Tallahassee.

5. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Not at all.
    Like OJ? Small point but he never appeared in a court of law to be found guilty and even a court doesn't declare someone innocent, just "not guilty."

You realize she claimed to have been drugged? And she was the only one who actually spoke to police, gave her account in the first 24 hours. She never waivered off her account of being blacked out, carried inside, sexually assaulted, being interrupted by one of the roommates.

Witnesses who were roommates, teammates, and who also gave several contradictory statements. "I think if Chris Casher and Ronald Darby were the sails behind this defense, that ship sank a long time ago. The number of inconsistent statements they've made even before this hearing has really changed the impact of any help they might be to Mr. Winston. I would say they're very unreliable witnesses. I wouldn't want them to be the basis for my defense if I were in trouble."

Witness Darby? The one who "posted to his Facebook page 'I feel the worst I almost felt in my life Smh #stupid.'" just two days after the incident but then deleted it? The witnesses who initially claimed that they observed consensual sex but forgot to mention that they had taken a video and subsequently deleted it? And of course had ample to time to delete it because the Tallahassee Police did not speak to them for months.

"As she gave her account to the police, several bruises began to appear, indicating recent trauma. Tests would later find semen on her underwear."

There is really no adequate reply to this.
    Oh, you mean officer Angulo who did not collect Jameis' DNA sample for several months? Who told the victim it was a football town and she shouldn't press charges? Who did not follow any type of procedure normally in place for a crime of this nature? Who let months go by before even interviewing the "witnesses" and made almost no attempt to find the cab driver who would have verified the victim's account of being drugged, thereby showing the witnesses as dishonest when they said she was not under the influence? "Officer Angulo has done private security work for the Seminole Boosters, a nonprofit organization, with nearly $150 million in assets, that is the primary financier of Florida State athletics, according to records and a lawyer for the boosters. It also paid roughly a quarter of the $602,000 salary of the university president, Eric Barron" That police officer?

The State Attorney who said, "I believe that Mr. Winston cannot be convicted. I don’t necessarily believe that he’s innocent."
    That retired judge didn't review evidence and never heard testimony from Winston. He read a 5 page statement at a student code of conduct hearing, not a court of law. One of the primary reasons they were unable to find him guilty is because the initial police case was so poorly handled from the beginning.

"an examination by The New York Times has found that there was virtually no investigation at all, either by the police or the university.

The police did not follow the obvious leads that would have quickly identified the suspect as well as witnesses, one of whom videotaped part of the sexual encounter. After the accuser identified Mr. Winston as her assailant, the police did not even attempt to interview him for nearly two weeks and never obtained his DNA.

The detective handling the case waited two months to write his first report and then prematurely suspended his inquiry without informing the accuser. By the time the prosecutor got the case, important evidence had disappeared, including the video of the sexual act."

The victim is pursuing civil charges.

GiantDuckFan and Winston1 like this.
  6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I don't know whether Jameis did anything criminal or not but the fact the the alleged victim had to know that he would likely become very rich in the future might have something to do with the civil charges. Now that Winston has been drafted #1 by the Tampa Bay Bucs and has signed his contract he does have a lot of money now.

7. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

Fl. St.

The slap a ho tribe.

ParadiseiNC and Bengal B like this.
  8. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Aside from semantics, much inaccuracies in your content. Frankly I have neither the time, nor desire to rehash what I know you'd never see. There are people now who believe the requirement to prove a crime was committed is just a defense of someone who is obviously guilty. The day is coming where college kids who desire one night stands will have to sign a consent form to phuck. "Excuse me. Before I continue eating your pussy, would you mind signing this?"

Here's just something for you to think about though. The rape kit did include toxicology report and physical evidence was collected in a timely manner. WHEN they got a collection from him is not significant, really. It's the material at the crime scene. They can match it to him days, months, even years later.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CCEQFjAA&url=http://www.tomahawknation.com/2014/12/22/7434649/evidence-jameis-winston-remains-investigation-innocent-rape&ei=l2OgVbvJEJLaoASugZr4Cg&usg=AFQjCNEZpNSGtyAgzYyMwwYPC3CxOxI4CA

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CDAQFjAC&url=http://www.lakelandlocal.com/2014/10/read-the-reports-jameis-winston-is-almost-certainly-innocent-and-his-accuser-was-almost-certainly-a-victim/&ei=l2OgVbvJEJLaoASugZr4Cg&usg=AFQjCNFUOLJZYcVFGfdcE3pmEhkpL9xQug

Last edited: Jul 10, 2015
  9. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member