Florida State's freshman qb

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by LaSalleAve, Jul 6, 2015.

1. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Don't hit me and I won't hit you back. You don't have a right to hit anyone. Plus it is also being said she called him a nigerian, in addtion to hitting and kneeing him. Uppity bitch got what she deserved.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2015
  2. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

There can't be many times that you and I don't see things the same way but this is one of them, I don't care what she says, or does, you can't go punching chics in the mouth.

HalloweenRun and uscvball like this.
  3. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Well we do agree that a man shouldn't hit a woman. By the same token, you shouldn't shoot someone. When they're in your home and pose a threat, that's different.

I hate to see a woman get hit by a man but I watched that vid several times. It appeared as he walked up to the bar he may have inadvertently brushed up on her. She goes off and punches him while yelling something. I didn't see the knee but he threw one good jab to stop her then left. In my opinion, and I think the law will uphold it, he didn't use excessive force.

I think HE is the victim. He's going to have to pay, for the rest of his life, for something a snobby, and apparently racist, bitch started to which he reacted to. She's probably a helmet-chaser anyway. She should avoid bars if she doesn't like people rubbing up against her in crowds.

4. shane0911

While I don't disagree that she may have and probably was being a bitch, that is still no excuse for him to punch her. How about this for a reaction " Ho, you aint worth my time" and just walk away. He does that he is probably the starting QB at FSU by the middle of the season.

Anyone, not just high profile players but ESPECIALLY high profile players need to be more aware. OU just went through the same thing with a RB out of California that had to sit all of last season because he broke some chic's face he hit her so hard. Unless the chic has a gun or is beating on you with a damn club or a beer bottle or is just some 6'4" 310 buggerwolf and is just beating the tar out of you, keep your damn hands to yourself and avoid being drug into shit sandwich situations like this.

5. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

What bars do you hang out at?:eek::D:mad: Buggerwolf????

6. shane0911

lol, none where those sasquatches hang around. I was just giving him an acceptable reason for punching a girl.

7. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Wow. Disappointing. That theory about racial epithets was floated by HIS attorney. Absolutely no proof whatsoever.

You left out a few things in that video. Yes, he bumped her. She raised her right fist without striking in an attempt to defend herself from an obviously physically larger male, but then HE physically restrained that arm. She uselessly attempted to free her right arm and when that was not happening she grazed his chest with her left, clearly not her dominant hand. He full on punched her in the face! Uppity bitch? Nope. As a full ride athlete at a Div 1 school, the expectation of proper behavior is on HIM. He's 19....why is he making his way to the bar in the first place? He had zero self-control.

Frankly, the next most disgusting thing in that video are all the effing pussy men who just stood there and didn't do a damn thing.

GiantDuckFan and titoabad1 like this.
  8. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

You need to watch it a few more. Inadvertent brush? They both jostled for bar spots and he clearly gave a very purposeful shove in the back which is what caused her to turn in the first place. She did not go off and punch him. And exactly what do you suppose this little FSU bar angel was saying to her?

Maybe 19-year olds with no self-control should avoid bars.

9. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

http://www.sbnation.com/college-foo...deandre-johnson-arrest-assault-incident-video

She acts a little pissy drunk,.. but his actions were shameful. This should destroy his privileged life, serves him right,.. effing punk.

uscvball likes this.
  10. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

Last edited: Jul 9, 2015