Florida @ LSU official game thread...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LaSalleAve, Oct 17, 2015.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Cruise is a Scientology wacko but I still liked Top Gun. If you don't watch a movie or listen to music because the actor or musician is crazy or too liberal or something you would never be able to enjoy movies and music

LaSalleAve likes this.
  2. tigerchick46

tigerchick46 Quick Learner

Ever watch that special on Scientology? I think it was on HBO.......it's a seriously fucked up money grubbing pyramid cult.....here he is receiving their highest honor "medal of freedom award" or something like that, he's seriously next level weird. I assure you the mama's of some of those recruits know.

If you have 5 minutes of your life to waste, watch this.

http://video.search.yahoo.com/video...90nv7&age=1231664894&fr2=p:s,v:v&fr=ipad&tt=b

3. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Yeah it's called Going Clear :) I referenced it in the earlier post about the recruits watching Going Clear or Mission Impossible.

4. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

The only good film he ever did was Rain Man. His character was a self-absorbed asshole and he played it authentically.

Winston1 likes this.
  5. Tiger Exile

Tiger Exile Long time lurker

You are one tough crowd all by yourself! "Risky Business" was good as well as "All the Right Moves". He had a small part in "The Outsiders" and was good. I also thought "Edge of Tomorrow" wasn't bad. Dude is a wacko, but he can at least act.

6. LaSalleAve

I liked Edge of Tomorrow too. It was like a sci fi ground hog day. I thought he was good in Tropic Thunder too.

7. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Top Gun was good not so much because of his acting but for the flying scenes. Would have been good with any number of actors in the lead role.

8. LaSalleAve

That is the biggest homo erotic movie of all time, from volleyball to the LT talking about wanting some butts, to Val Kilmer trying to nibble on Tom Cruise.

9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I didn't read that into it but then I'm not built that way. Whatever turns you on.

LaSalleAve likes this.
  10. ehusson80

ehusson80 Founding Member

I agree here totally. I don't think inviting what amounts to a cult leader to the AD's box is sending a good message. To hell with being an actor, the dude is a cultist.

tigerchick46 likes this.