Florida Game

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by GregLSU, Oct 9, 2017.

1. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

LSU has looked like a sinking ship taking on more water each week through the first 5 weeks. Then LSU walks in to Gainesville and plays a hard fought, gritty game and gets the W on Florida's homecoming night.
    Has LSU made that turn? Did they learn they can fight hard, never give up, and can win close, hard fought games? Do they continue to get better and become the football team that we all thought they'd be this season? What's y'alls opinions?

2. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat

I really like our coordinators...the Tigers Will improve game by game.

Rouxleaux and GregLSU like this.
  3. Pjoe

Pjoe Formally Known as $TigerFan$

I think they are learning to play physical. Its only one game so we will see if it continues. These young men have to learn that they have to play that hard every week to be an elite team and continue winning. O and the coaching staff will have a lot to do with that so we will learn about this team as the next few weeks unfold. I would hope we continue to improve and maybe surprise the contenders by beating them. A win over the leaders in the SEC would go a long way to instill confidence in this team. All good questions @GregLSU !

4. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

I hoping this was the game where they learned to win as a team, and they continue to get better.

Pjoe likes this.
  5. stevescookin

The tigers are the dogs...I like it when everyone says you can't do it. Nothing at all to lose and the pressure is on Auburn. When they play not to lose...

LSU_4_LIFE likes this.
  6. Rouxleaux

Rouxleaux Do I get bonus points if I act like I care?

In our house, back against the wall (it will be that way likely most of the rest of the season), young team who has been shown humility and we have a rival coming in ranked in the top 10. sniff sniff Does any one else smell upset? All we need is those pricks coming out and stomping on the eye or smoking cigars.

stevescookin likes this.
  7. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Glad they fought hard and I assume they will continue. However my mantra is still the same. We are too thin, too hurt and too young currently to compete for any titles. Fighting hard will not make up for these problems only time and great recruiting. For me jury is out for both Canada and O more on Canada than O because I am frustrated as to why our recievers are not more a part of our offense.

didit likes this.
  8. stevescookin

Against Florida, I heard that the receivers had more running yardage than the running backs and the running backs had more receiving yards than the receivers.
    Maybe Canada will surprise Auburn with the receivers.

LSU_4_LIFE likes this.
  9. dachsie

dachsie Veteran Member

I would say that was due to the limitations at QB

LSU_4_LIFE and Pjoe like this.
  10. Pjoe

Pjoe Formally Known as $TigerFan$

and O-line!!!