Fire Alleva

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by lsu-i-like, Sep 30, 2017.

1. ParadiseiNC

ParadiseiNC don't worry, be happy

2. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

It was time for Miles to go. However, Alleva should've gone first. That is a good part of the problem we currently have, and it may take a while and some painful years to fix.

Regardless, I just got roped into working at the Planoette Mum Factory this Saturday, so I'll likely be watching a recording of the game again. For you non-Texans, you must Google "Texas homecoming mums" to see what I will be working on Saturday...and every Saturday until homecoming in November. (I'd rather be buying pointe shoes again...)

3. Nutriaitch

Nutriaitch Fear the Buoy

well that just makes me even happier i avoid that bayou.

4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Is Golden Meadow still a speed trap?

5. Pjoe

Pjoe Formally Known as $TigerFan$

Not sure if I heard this right today but Finebaum said Saban doesn't have a buyout. He was criticizing Alleva for giving O a 12 mil buyout when possibly the most successful college coach doesn't have one. It was his basis for why Alleva should be fired.

Did anyone else catch that?

I mean we all know how stupid Joe is but it is eye opening when everyone else sees it too!

Last edited: Oct 3, 2017
    LSU_4_LIFE likes this.
  6. Nutriaitch

Nutriaitch Fear the Buoy

ain't made it that far down Lafourche in a while, but yeah.
    last i heard it isn't as bad now. Speed Limit signs is more prominent and it's obvious where it drops.

but they still nail you for 2 over.

7. Eliminator55

Eliminator55 May God Help Us.

This hire was definitely misinformed. I really want to give this coach a chance, despite any of my misgivings though. I actually had a conversation with some Syracuse fans that I ran into over the summer. I told them of my hesitance to expect very much from this hire. The Syracuse fans didn't seem to share my sentiments in this hire being quite suspect.

I really hate seeing the way this team has performed each week. I'm going to try some blind optimism though, and hope the team will steadily improves.

stevescookin likes this.
  8. Don Castavez

Don Castavez Still liking scotch

Harakari loved his Cubs

9. Don Castavez

Was he taking taking care of family issues while away or at a Fat Farm to lose weight? The guy looks like Al Roker.

10. Don Castavez

The venom in here is misdirected. This program has been shit since the 21-0 Superdome enema. If you didn’t see the program transforming into manure since ‘12 you need a seeing eye dog.
    Is O the man to turn it around? I’m
    not sure, but five games in with mediocrity at Qb, crap at o line and receiver, another star running back on some kind of half assed sabbatical ( dollars to donuts he’s hired an agent) and a defense with no depth that may have overachieved the previous season would make any coach struggle.
    My gameplan : I’m going to be critical, but I’m going to be logically patient and convince myself the shit sandwich we eat the next two seasons is only some bad boudin and wait for 2019.
    If O can’t mount 9-3 in 2019, we fire him.

65Grad, ParadiseiNC and stevescookin like this.