Fire Alan Dunn

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by CajunlostinCali, Feb 22, 2019.

1. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

How very Taint of you...

3. CajunlostinCali

No, taint wants to keep a coach that eats grass instead of making changes. This is something different entirely.

We just got swept, do almost entirely to pitching. Pretend you didn't see this coming.

4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Its early. Plenty of time to turn it around.

Bitching about it non-stop or throwing out "i told you so" quips after a loss wont change any of it.

From what I experience here on THIS forum during baseball season, we give NO ONE a pass. Players to coaches. Its pretty common for us to talk shit on players during a game. I wont go into detail about that.

We are level headed in this sport. A team can take an ass beating like this early and string it together. We clearly have the talent.

ParadiseiNC likes this.
  5. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

I think his point is the Dunn affect has already been applied and well, that's not good.

6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Meh. Our staff had less talent last year and went decently far with what I think was less hitting.

Plus 2017 we did a good job.

In any case season has started. Nothing we can do except pray to the titty gods or the great Opossum.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2019
    GiantDuckFan and ParadiseiNC like this.
  7. CajunlostinCali

Years in the making brings out my opinion, not just one series on the road. We are talented and things will improve, I have said as such elsewhere, but you can look at the evidence in the pen and say that after turning in a #1 class full of pitchers with less than mid D1 results, something is not entirely right. Or has been for some time. This didn't start yesterday and evidence of the same will be shown for some time. As bad, maybe not, but a completely turn around after an exorcism, dream on.

There were some individual bright spots today, but nothing anyone can contribute towards Alan Dunn. Henry looked the best he has to date. Made me think of Hess when he was in the closer role.

lsu-i-like likes this.
  8. Bayou Tiger

Bayou Tiger Founding Member

We’re becoming a basketball skewl.

I read on another forum we had 8 0-2 counts where we wound up walking the batters!!!

Brian and watson1880 like this.
  9. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

Good coaches don’t need excuses. It’s still early, but if PM craps out in postseason this year, that’d be a travesty. Waltzing into the season with a #1 ranking and getting swept against your first real competition is a failure.

ParadiseiNC, ehusson80 and shane0911 like this.
  10. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Had you posted this as a bet I'd have lost money and been shocked that it wasn't more than 8.

The inability to put hitters away is troubling.

Brian and LSUpride123 like this.