Feel The Magic Tiger Nation

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by CalcoTiger, Nov 2, 2018.

1. CalcoTiger

CalcoTiger Live Long and Prosper IVI

When games like this come along the fallen tigers will be watching . We have lost some of our hero's recently and Old Charley Mac will be with us.

Our grand old stadium lives for nights like this. The bayou is haunted and it comes to life this Saturday night. Callin Baton Rouge and Louisiana Nation. Its Time to stand up and take what we want
    The stars will line up and all the prognosticators will doubt us but if Notre Dame can wake up the echoes then we can too. I believe in this team and our coaches. Give em hell and leave it on the field. And you will remember this Saturday as long as you live.

Tiger Stadium is hallowed ground and we deserve this one. This one will return the balance to the conference and lead to the end of the Satan era in Gumpsville.

Hey Bama WE COMIN AND WE AINT BACKING DOWN

leroy7500, kcal, Winston1 and 4 others like this.
  2. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

The fact that Cholly Mc couldn't beat Bama & the Bear is probably the main reason he was fired.

3. CalcoTiger

Hey Guys A heads up.

The secretary that works next to my wife's son is going to his first LSU Game with 6 or 7 of his friends. He is in early twenties They all bought LSU jerseys and will be walkin around. He grew up in California Bay Area and I talked to him about how great an experience LSU games are..They had been talking about going so they got tickets a long time ago and they flew to New Orleans Wednesday and seeing the sights and going to the game Saturday.

Her sons Name is Matt If you see him and his group take care of them and show them about being Tigers. He is a great kid.

4. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Freaking buzz kill dude. You are like the old lady on everyone loves raymond

fanatic, LSUTiga and ParadiseiNC like this.
  5. CalcoTiger

Just like now Bama wasn't being beaten much then either. But I grew up with charley mac as coach and he was part of where my love for the LSU Tigers came. The kind of man he was. I read John Ed Bradleys book and his story of how he handled offering him his scholarship. Charley was class and a great Tiger. Will always be my favorite LSU Coach.

And laying on the floor every Saturday night listening to John Ferguson call the games with my dad and brother. This was family time at our house and the world stopped .

leroy7500, kcal and Winston1 like this.
  6. COTiger

Apparently you can't handle the truth. Were you around during those years?

7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

[​IMG]

el005639 and six pack dan like this.
  8. CalcoTiger

I was and no matter what people say it was a great time to be a tiger fan. I was a senior in 1979 and that USC game the tigers were outmanned in every way but they fought and gave USC all they wanted in more. Winning is important and always will be. But if you just cant enjoy the experience of being an LSU fan and believeing in something bigger than yourself then your missing a big part of what college football is all about. The traditions passed from era to era and generation to generation

9. COTiger

I grew up listening to John Ferguson & Walter Hill call Tiger football on the radio in the '50s. I went to games in Tiger Stadium in the '60s? Is that enough to qualify as being a Tiger fan?

HalloweenRun, kcal and Winston1 like this.
  10. CalcoTiger

I wasn't questioning you being a tiger fan. Just my reasoning in Charley mac being my favorite coach. And how my fan experience isn't just based on winning but being a part of something bigger than myself/

Don't get me wrong I want to win. But I Love being part of Tiger Nation