Fear the Document!

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by DeeDee, Jan 20, 2018.

1. dachsie

dachsie Veteran Member

I am tired of the corruption too but you don't seem to realize your message gets lost in the name calling. People wont listen to you when you do that. And this is a public message board so I can respond to any message I choose to. If you don't like it, don't post.

2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

I understand your point I really do but there is no convincing that guy so I get pissed and frustrated and maybe that's not a bad thing sometimes. You are probably right not good to name call regardless.

3. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat

I see his posts...I just refuse to respond to them. He wouldn't say any of that to my face. He knows where to find me any time he wants to try.

4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Typical libtard shuts down debate just like the Global Warmer/Climate Change crowd. Not looking for you amigo and puffing out my chest like you are. Been around too much violence in my life nothing is solved someone gets hurt or put in jail and the problem is still there. I only defend until I have no other options.

5. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

[​IMG]
    you're so full of shit,.. first off, you don't debate, you insult and rant,.. secondly, this isn't a debating contest, this is a discussion forum, there is nothing to win here and nothing to lose, lighten up and try to see both sides,.. and lastly, you absolutely ignorant stupid idiot,.. fuck you Moe, if you're gonna act like that

Last edited: Feb 4, 2018
    Winston1 and BAY0U BENGAL like this.
  6. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

How do you debate or reason with unreasonable? As far as seeing both sides I have been on both sides have now chose to be a conservative not republican not democrat and not Libertarian. Should Americans have looked at "both sides" of the Third Reich or Stalins Russia or Pol Pots government? Sometimes there really is a right vs a wrong. You liberals or moderates love that safe cozy cowardly see both sides middle crap. You actually think any democrat today wants to look at both sides? When I see corruption like with this FBI, Hillary and Obama fuck both sides I take the side of what I see as right. Funny you chose to insult me when I wasn't even talking to you and at the same time tell me not to insult others.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2018
  7. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

insulting my buddy Steve was uncalled for,.. if you shit on him, I shit on you.

now blather on my wayward son

8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Look dude. My own political beliefs may be a bit to the right of Attila the Hun but people like Steve, the Duck and LaSalle are not our enemies. They may be a little naive but you are so far out there that you think even Winston and Halloween may be Lenin himself. Pour yourself a strong drink, roll up a fattie and chill.

9. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

I think your buddy can handle himself. And speaking of shitting on people Steve shits all over my buddy Trump while excusing the real slime in this whole debate so what's good for the goose..............

10. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

BTW its "carry on my wayward son"