Fear the Document!

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by DeeDee, Jan 20, 2018.

1. dachsie

dachsie Veteran Member

If there were other reasons, then why keep using the memo they knew was erroneous to renew it?

uscvball likes this.
  2. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat

The current FBI head said they had other reasons for extending it. They'll explain it if they want to. Intelligence agencies aren't transparent.

3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Yea those golden shower videos don’t watch themselves.

4. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

I was a wee baby when Jedgar kicked the bucket. But let me answer your question as best I can.

1. I feel we are at a crucial turning point
    2. I'm about to send my most precious gifts out in to the world. I don't want it to be THIS world.
    3. I have access to a lot more info right now than I have at any other point.
    4. This is not just the FBI. This is multiple government entities. It absolutely dwarfs Watergate.
    5. I've always cared. I have a history here of pointing out potential corruption. I don't care whom....I care what.
    6. I have never felt my personal rights and freedoms as threatened as I do today.
    7. Maybe the end of days are nigh. I don't want to go out with a whimper.
    18 months....$24M. Whatchu think?

5. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

that's nothing,.. Ken Starr's Clinton investigation,.. 54 months....$80M

and Mueller has four indictments,.. so far

I feel the rest of your post, vball

Last edited: Feb 3, 2018
  6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

That should make you a milf.

We could be but haven't we always been at some turning point? In the entire history of civilization there have been very few periods of relative stability. Wars, rumors of wars, political machinations, backbiting and double dealing. It's the history of mankind. American style democracy was a noble experiment that deserves to continue but it was founded at a time when the American people were much more homogeneous and united in the common goal of living free. I hate to sound racist but the increasing diversity of population has separated us from any shared mores and the vision of what constitutes a better America. (before you liberals get your dander up I admit there were egregious abuses, .ie, slavery, the way the Indians were treated, etc. and on and on.)

Scary as hell isn't it? I don't know about you but my Mama tried to raise me better but her pleading I denied. Many times, but I never lost sight of what is right and wrong and a strong sense of self awareness that I doubt that a lot of the youth of today have. More and more of then are disconnected from any grounding in reality.

I have always felt that my rights and freedoms were threaten by the powers that be. I used to laugh at my friends who were paranoid about saying certain things on the phone and I would tell them that if the government were able to wiretap everybody the unemployment problem would be solved by all the people they would have to hire to listen to the tapes. Now, with the advancement of technology it is really possible to collect enormous amounts of metadata and to write very sophisticated algorithms to process it all and assign weight to what should be flagged for further attention.

These capabilities can be used for both good and bad. If a terrorist cell is prevented from blowing up the LA Colosseum during a USC football game because they made too many calls to Pakistan and were in too many questionable Facebook groups all to the good. But such power can and eventually will be abused by those with more nefarious aims. But it is what it is and there is no turning back from technology.

Winston1 likes this.
  7. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat

I think no one knows what Mueller has so far...neither you nor anyone else.

8. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Look you absolute ignorant stupid idiot; The FBI lied to a judge about the origin of a phony dossier about Trump hiring hookers to piss on a bed in a hotel in Russia where the Obama's slept to start an investigation. Your bitch and the DNC bought and paid for the fake dossier from an English special agent. You see doofus this is all FACTS something you libtards have real problems with. Mueller, Rosenstein and all his Orks are all there because of a fake document. They are there to find anything to get rid of Trump because he is shinning light on a corrupt government. Mueller is not looking for colusion he is looking for some minute error to destroy a duly elected president. It is guys like you, Rex and Halloween that are destroying this country.

9. dachsie

dachsie Veteran Member

Do you know how to post without name calling or deriding people? Guess it's good he has you blocked

10. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Sometimes a verbal slap upside the head is needed to make a point. Tired of these libs pissing down our backs and trying to convince us it's raining. He hates my president yet ignores what both Clintons did, Obama and his DOJ did and the FBI has done. From taking advantage of a young intern in the oval office among many other women he preyed on and lying about it to Hillary and Bengazi to Hillary and Uranium One to Hillary destroying emails illegally to Bill meetiing with Lynch to Obama's Fast and Furious to the IRS targeting conservatives. Now we have the FBI using a fake dossier bought and paid for by Hillary and the DNC. This is none of your business wasn't talking to you. Just go ahead and block me like he did that will make everything go away for you. This is the biggest cluster fuck of a duly elected president in history I am not going to sit around and play pattie cake with a bunch of hypocrites.

20170120_085733.jpg