Fear the Document!

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by DeeDee, Jan 20, 2018.

1. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Not clueless but a long term never Trumper. He is neither a Republican nor a conservative. His brand of ‘pilitics’ may have attractive parts is destructive and not in the traditional framework of American politics. I believe he’s tearing apart what little of we have left.

HalloweenRun likes this.
  2. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

This isn't just about the FBI. It's the FBI, CIA, and DoJ. The level of corruption is epic.
    You are so wrong. I am on record saying I am not a Trump fan. In fact, it is precisely our foundations that are so important that I don't care about Trump's pussy-grabbing as long as he pulls the curtain back and exposes every fucking piece of shit back there. And if Trump is part of the corruption, he can go too.

This country has become numb. People are sheeple. The left has been slowly chipping away at personal freedom and folks just nod their heads and say it's okay. We have become more dependent on big brother for every gotdamn thing and don't seem to care about how our children are being educated, how we will pay for a growing illegal community, how we will compete globally when we waste money on LGBQTPKWRST programs, BLM, anti-bullying, and all other kinds of social justice programming. Good God! Trump is the only one right now who actually seems to CARE about AMERICA.

BAY0U BENGAL and Bengal B like this.
  3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

What a load of shit. A steaming pile.

In what fucking world has Trump torn anything of what we have left? Get the hell out of here with that mess.

As I have said many times, but you guys have your damn heads in the sand, Trump ONLY highlights the dysfunction. Nothing more, nothing less.

Trump has been in office 1 year and you cannot tell me one "terrible" thing he has destroyed. Not ONE.

4. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat

Just saw on the news that Trey Gowdy said this memo does nothing to discredit Meuller's investigation...it has to do with authorizing FISA surveillance. And personally, I find it hard to believe that the surveillance was continued 3 times without other reasons besides the memo. That's probably why Trump's hand picked successor to Comey didn't want the memo released citing what wasn't in the memo as well as what was in it in context.

5. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

"Trditional" politics by that do you mean Clinton, Obama or Bush? You are just not anywhere near a conservative. What has slowly and in Obama's case swiftly been tearing apart what little we have is "traditional" politics.

1f21c61101a2f0d28203a88b1a35cfbcd8d9ab8805b55d0f00dc7268a89a1c4f.jpg

6. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

"I am just a mindless libtard please ignore the drooling"
    droolingidiot.gif

7. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

There is a 90-day time limit for a FISA warrant. So even with all those hurdles and all that alleged solid info, they still didn't have shit after almost a year. Lol.

Do you believe the summary memo, derived from over 100 pages of documentation is all the Pubs have? Are you familiar with the canary in a coal mine test?

8. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

They started an investigation on Carter Page after a trip to Moscow to meet Putin lackeys. If I drive down to the known crackhouse you can bet the 5 is gonna be looking at me.

9. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

And like I said it has been since J Edgar Hoover. Why do you care so much now?

10. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat

How do you know Mueller doesn't have shit? Did I miss his press conference?

GiantDuckFan likes this.