FBI, Russia and the Clintons

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by el005639, Oct 17, 2017.

1. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

http://thehill.com/policy/national-...sian-bribery-plot-before-obama-administration
    Before the Obama administration approved a controversial deal in 2010 giving Moscow control of a large swath of American uranium, the FBI had gathered substantial evidence that Russian nuclear industry officials were engaged in bribery, kickbacks, extortion and money laundering designed to grow Vladimir Putin’s atomic energy business inside the United States, according to government documents and interviews.

Federal agents used a confidential U.S. witness working inside the Russian nuclear industry to gather extensive financial records, make secret recordings and intercept emails as early as 2009 that showed Moscow had compromised an American uranium trucking firm with bribes and kickbacks in violation of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, FBI and court documents show.

They also obtained an eyewitness account — backed by documents — indicating Russian nuclear officials had routed millions of dollars to the U.S. designed to benefit former President Bill Clinton’s charitable foundation during the time Secretary of State Hillary Clinton served on a government body that provided a favorable decision to Moscow, sources told The Hill.

No One should believe that the fbi is not subject to the political machines running the country

HalloweenRun and watson1880 like this.
  2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

from-russia-with-love-516b64013cde1.png

Bengal B likes this.
  3. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

[​IMG]
    "I'll stop Goldfinger after I grab "Pussy Galore"

[​IMG]

4. GiantDuckFan

5. dachsie

dachsie Veteran Member

Y'all are going to look pretty foolish when you find out Trump did not collude with Russia.

6. GiantDuckFan

[​IMG]
    we'll see

Last edited: Oct 17, 2017
    HalloweenRun likes this.
  7. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Arnold Ziffel?

stevescookin and GiantDuckFan like this.
  8. GiantDuckFan

Donald Ziffel

Last edited: Oct 17, 2017
  9. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

I remember when the big boys came back from the movie and told us about Pussy Galore. I’m not sure I knew exactly what was going on, even then, but I knew it was somehow special!

Bengal B and el005639 like this.
  10. Rex

Rex Founding Member

There's much that your partisan authors in The Hill don't understand, obviously. The insinuations in the article are pure bullshit, and I'll lay that out for you:

- We didn't sell uranium to the Russians. We approved the sale by a CANADIAN company of some of their capacity to mine for uranium on American soil.
    - Hillary Clinton had very little to do with that approval.
    - Uranium is a cheap commodity because of a worldwide oversupply. The Russians didn't need to buy American uranium, they could get it anywhere. It's ridiculous to state they needed to conduct some covert bribery operation in order to get their hands on uranium.
    - It's also ridiculous to think that a contribution to the Clinton Foundation was any sort of "bribe", not only because the Russians didn't need to do it but because of the nature of the Foundation, itself. The Foundation's record of dispersing revenues collected to charitable causes (89%, in fact) puts other major charities to shame. This country's two largest and most respected charity monitoring institutions, Charity Watch and Charity Navigator, each give the Clinton Foundation their highest rating. Chelsea Clinton has a nice job as its CEO, but aside from that there's no personal enrichment of Bill and Hillary.... the audits of their books, fully disclosed and free for anyone to see, prove that.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2017