FBI executes search warrant at Mar-a-Lago

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Aug 10, 2022.

1. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

I hear you. I can only speak for myself but there's just no need to get personal. When @LSUpride123 starts with it I just dont' respond except to point out that he's being personal. All in all it keeps my blood pressure lower and makes my time here more enjoyable. I can tell that you guys are good guys who love the country just like me, you just have a different opinion about how to move forward....the same argument that has been going on since 1776. I won't stop disagreeing with ones who can do so respectfully just because there is a bad apple or two who refuse.

rockwallfan likes this.
  2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

We know, only you get to get personal and call us hypocrites.

3. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Fair point. Just seems like the investigations are disproportionately more red then blue. Rex would have you believe its because all Dems are selfless public servants who do no wrong and Reps are all corrupt racists, when the truth is there is corruption on all sides.

4. Tiger in NC

I'm not sure. Why don't you do some checking and get back to us.

5. Tiger in NC

When Slick Willie was President they were all up in his kool-aid. Recall that he was impeached for lying to the FBI. Lately it does seem like it's been more toward Republicans but more specifically Trump. I'd like to think they are impartial or that they have a system of checks and balances to prevent a rogue agent from getting personal or making accusations based on partisan politics. The country needs them to be impartial so we can maintain the rule of law. I know that in every work place I've ever worked we had a bad apple or two and everyone there knew who they were. I'm sure you can say the same about your previous work places.

6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

upload_2022-8-10_10-38-28.png

upload_2022-8-10_10-39-2.png

upload_2022-8-10_10-39-23.png

upload_2022-8-10_10-40-47.png

You need more? Or did you find Jesus?

7. Tiger in NC

you got me dude. you have proved what I have already admitted. kudos. Now, this thread is about the FBI executing a raid on Trump's home. If you don't have anything to say about that then please stop trying to hijack this thread with some that has nothing to do with it.

8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Again, I didn't hijack anything. You opened said door when you made accusations about members here.

As they say, dont start no shit......

9. Tiger in NC

I said that past statements weren't aging well. That's hardly a personal attack. This thread is about the FBI executing a search warrant. Got anything to say about that? I won't comment on this any longer.

10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Nah, you said exactly this:
    "Lastly, I took the time to read over the threads from when Hillary's emails were a thing. Many of your comments from then aren't aging well. I got a kick out of the outrage many of you displayed then and now are saying the exact opposite."

You probably shouldn't.