FBI executes search warrant at Mar-a-Lago

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Aug 10, 2022.

1. Rex

Rex Founding Member

I know the answers to both my questions. :)

2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Yes I called you a liar and asked you to prove it. You said you could.

The onus is on you. You said we said X. Prove it. Do us all a solid and prove it.

3. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

So you want me to prove to you that I am a liar because you called me a liar? What in the actual fuck is that supposed to even mean? And I never said I could because I've never heard of any such request. Dude, I am hoping that you didn't mean to type it that way.

This is just one of many....I'm not going to waste my time going any further with it....but are you really going to deny that you wanted her head over those emails? LOL.....rich

4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I will go slow for you. You said this "Many of your comments from then aren't aging well. I got a kick out of the outrage many of you displayed then and now are saying the exact opposite. "

Effectively calling us a hypocrite. I said you are lying and we didn't say such things to which you said:

"I believe what I do and I'm willing to defend it"

So yea, I asked you to defend it..... In other words, prove you are not lying and we are all hypocrites

Easy enough?

What is your point? Trumps team said they declassified it. As he has that authority.... YOU mentioned HRC which is a different matter as she never had said authority. Apples to oranges in every way.

You can have any issue you please with Trump, but to say this is the same as the HRC email server. You are wrong. She did not and never had the authority USA Presidents have with regards to classified information. Its not the same discussion and any attempt to paint it as such is disingenuous. Period.

If you think I am wrong and can defend it as you say, please do so.

5. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

I haven't heard that, but if the FBI is as corrupt and selectively investigate based on political agendas as they appear to be, what other recourse is there? Disband and rebuild the entire organization from scratch?

I'll give you that, but the timing is suspicious, given how close to the mid terms we are.

I think the punishment should have been stronger.

Cmon now, it's bad enough if its perpetuated on the average Joe Blow, but this was politically motivated, which makes it infinitely worse.

6. Rex

Rex Founding Member

But, but, but Hillary's emails!

They have no idea, whatsoever, what was in those emails, and no evidence, whatsoever, that anything criminal or nefarious was contained therein.... but they want to defend trump's concealment of classified documents because of it.

In other words, in the trumpian world any and all crimes by trump are fully justified because of Hillary's emails. Sell security secrets to the Saudis? That would be quite OK because of Hillary's emails. Give top-secret weapons specs to the Russians? Well, that would be OK, too, because of those emails, emails for which they don't know the contents nor even if they actually existed, for that matter. My question of the moment: is there a statute of limitations when Hillary's emails can no longer be used as an excuse for anti-American criminal behavior? Or will that define the republican party for all eternity?

7. Rex

Rex Founding Member

So, trump had government documents in his possession because he wanted to invite a politically motivated search? I'm asking because you and others here have refused to answer the question: WHY DID trump HAVE THOSE GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS IN THE FIRST PLAACE?

8. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

We know, because her tech guys scrubbed them from the server. So, like you do to Trump, what was in those emails that she didn't want anyone to see?

9. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Hillary kept government emails and personal emails on the same server. Not a wise practice, but there's no evidence she deleted anything other than personal emails.

So, tell me... what do you expect was in Hillary's emails that have now become your excuse for trump's criminal behavior? I can tell you what I expect is contained within those documents trump criminally transported away from the White House and concealed at Mar-a-Lago: classified American security secrets. Those would be of great monetary value to him.

10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Its an illegal practice. the same code you used to cite for Trump...... The only difference is a President can declassify. She couldnt.