FBI executes search warrant at Mar-a-Lago

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Aug 10, 2022.

1. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

That is what I said in response to Perple. You ignore the direct question I asked you in post #1351....here it is to help you remember...lol

You are so bad at deflecting.

2. Tiger in NC

No, nothing has changed. Trump had documents that do not belong to him. That is the crime. He stole documents that belong to the federal government. The fact that some of them were highly classified makes it all the more alarming but has nothing to do with his innocence or guilt. That is why the 11th Appellate Court called it a red herring. Nothing has changed, the charges are the same. The only thing that keeps changing is Trump's bull shit stories.

Winston1 likes this.
  3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Yea. You asked for legislation after I called it out. You realized you were wrong.

But you know, I can also prove your next defensive line false as well.

4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Surely all these crimes there would be a single charge?

Same old shot you said with Russia et Al.

5. Tiger in NC

You didn't call out shit. You tried calling me out by ignoring the fact that I really did ask you for legislation but you went back to my comment to Perple and used that instead because there simply was never any legislation from Trump and Republicans to reform immigration.

6. Tiger in NC

the DOJ has been pretty clear that there will be no charges until after the midterms, and rightfully so. The DOJ does not want to be seen as interfering in an election season and that has been their policy for a long time.

7. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Oh is that it? This entire charade is election interference. They have a grand total of nothing on Trump and the easiest way to tell is they haven't charged him with anything. You can try and convince me that they have this trove of evidence but they are just waiting until the right time... cough cough bullshit! These jackals would not be able to contain themselves if they could nail him for jaywalking. Nah homie that dog won't hunt. This is all to muddy up the water and try to damage the GOP and the plan is going to backfire in a glorious way.

LSUpride123 likes this.
  8. Tiger in NC

Trump isn't even on the ballot in 2022 so I'm not sure how this can be election interference. The search warrant for Mar-a-lago was very clear that they suspect him of violation of the Espionage Act, Obstruction of Justice and Theft of Government Documents, so I'm not sure why you think they have nothing on him. Trump himself hasn't disputed the fact that he had the documents in question. I am interested to hear how you think this will all backfire.

9. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Is that why it was so broad? Doesn't seem very specific to me.

10. Tiger in NC

I don't even know what you mean by "broad," so you'll have to explain yourself. Seems perfectly specific to me.