FBI executes search warrant at Mar-a-Lago

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Aug 10, 2022.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

There are no charges to even defend. What are you talking about?

2. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Then why do you keep defending?

3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I’ve defended myself only. You see, reading comprehension would allow a reader to see the post I replied to was talking about posters and not Trump.

As such, my statement remains factual, there are no charges against Trump to which to have any discussion. It’s all fantasy.

Orher than that, I have provided past Supreme Court proceedings on this very specific matter for your reading pleasure and education.

4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Sure. Here are a a number of them.

https://ballotpedia.org/Timeline_of_federal_policy_on_immigration,_2017-2020

Reminder, your claim was that no one tried anything. This is a long list of “trying”.

Please feel free to move the goal post as you see fit; I expect nothing less.

5. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

So why didn't the Special Master or the 11th Appellate Court agree with your conclusion about the declassification process? Are you saying you know better than four federal judges about declassification? Further, as the 11th Appellate Court wrote in their decision, "the declassification argument is a red herring...." Most importantly, this argument doesn't even matter. Even if he can show proof that he declassified them it will not stop the current proceedings at all. Classification is not a merit of the Espionage Act.

6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

You have sever reading comprehension problems and need to educate yourself on the matter. You are interpreting things wrong.

I would refer you to past rulings I have linked for review.

Also, again, he is not charged. To taking about espionage is a LARP and fantasy.

7. Tiger in NC

I asked you to show me the legislation that proposed reforming immigration, not what Trump said to a reporter or spending bills for his border wall or sending federal troops to the border or separating children from their parents. None of those have anything to do with legislation, which is specifically what I asked for. You haven't done that. So, again, show me the legislation. Trump had the House and Senate for the first two years of his administration. Why didn't they reform the immigrations laws when they had the chance? Answer me.

8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

That was not your original post I replied to. This is what you said:

“If you want to talk about the immigration issue that neither party has addressed over the past two or three administrations then start a thread about it. This one is about Trump's legal issues. I am happy to engage you there about it because I have a lot to say about it.”

9. Tiger in NC

So you are saying that you know better how to interpret current law than four federal judges? Answer that.

Second, do you even understand how silly you sound when you are arguing a point that is completely irrelevant to the events at hand? Declassification, which you are dead wrong about, has absolutely nothing to do with the investigation that is happening right now. Even if Trump could prove that he declassified them, it wouldn't stop this investigation. It's like you totally don't understand what is happening....either that or you are just trying to change the subject.

10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

No I understand perfectly. 1st it was classified documents, we can go back to the start of this thread. Now it’s something else.

In a few weeks another, and another, and another.