FBI executes search warrant at Mar-a-Lago

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Aug 10, 2022.

1. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

Can you show me the legislation that you are referring to? I'd like you to show me where Trump and Republicans made any effort to reform immigration with legislation that would change how our laws currently work?

Winston1 likes this.
  2. Tiger in NC

The Espionage Act....he violated it by having the documents, concealing them and lying about having them.

Winston1 likes this.
  3. Tiger in NC

Nope, just not the topic of discussion in this thread. Pretty simple really....start a thread about immigration and let's debate it man.

4. Tiger in NC

It would be a bigly deal...no doubt

5. Tiger in NC

irrelevant. why doesn't his talk outside the courtroom match the talk inside the courtroom? Why aren't they (his lawyers) claiming in court all the things that Trump is spewing on TV (FBI planted docs, Declassification, etc.)?

Winston1 likes this.
  6. Tiger in NC

You keep using this Obama analogy but it isn't really applicable since the classified mission had already been conducted and finished. He wasn't giving away any secrets. Further, do you think there were any other agencies who didn't know about his "declassification"? No.

If you are correct about these other worldly declassification powers that President's have then why did the 11th circuit court of appeals know this same information? Why doesn't the Special Master, a former federal judge, seem to care? You telling me that you know better than them?

7. Rex

Rex Founding Member

I would like to see where anybody on this board said "trump will be arrested" or "trump will be indicted" before this Mar-a-Lago incident. Maybe it happened in a rash of frustration with trump openly violating the law and his oath, maybe not. I don't recall it. And now I'm sure jmg's going to go searching through page after page after page on this board trying to prove it, because he has no life. At any rate, it's certainly not anywhere close to the rate that the trumplodytes depict such here. Or in the media, for that matter. And why is that? Because those of us with sense knew all along that republican senators and a corrupt republican attorney general (Bill Barr) would not allow him to be prosecuted, no matter how blatant his offenses.

What the media has said is that trump's legal problems are mounting. And nobody can deny that.

This time, though, his indictment on at least one of the three charges that necessitated the search is in the 99% probability range. He doesn't have Bill Barr to cover up for him any more.

Winston1 likes this.
  8. Tiger in NC

They have to make this about something other than what is happening with the investigation into stolen documents because they have no defense. The one's they keep throwing out, which are little more than regurgitations of what Trump says on social media, cable news or at his rallies, keep getting shot down by federal judges.

Rex and Winston1 like this.
  9. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

It is an opinion that the writers expressed. Only way to determine is in court. Grow up little boy

Tiger in NC likes this.
  10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

hahaha lol so snarky!

Anyway, the words you quoted did not exist in your link.

You are just like the man you harp on; deceitful.

We get it. For 7 years you and many people have an opinion trump broke all these laws. Yet day after day zero charges.

It’s always “this one”.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2022