Father cuts off hands of teenager who molested his 7 month old child

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by islstl, Apr 22, 2016.

1. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

Many would say that about writing about doing depraved things to another human and committing crimes.

And if you have a problem with America, just leave.

2. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

red would not approve of this method but I dam sure do. And so do all of the posted comments I read. No way a jury would convict someone in this situation. Personally, I'd give the dad a fucking medal. Stick a badge on him and turn him loose in Lafayette. I bet the rape and thieving comes to a screeching halt after the second guy's hand are whacked off.

I once heard Paul Harvey say he visited a country where, every once and a while, he would notice someone with a hand missing. Enough to where he thought it odd and wandered wth. He asked someone what was up with what seemed like an unusual amount of people with one hand missing. He was told they cut off a hand if you were caught stealing. A second offense and you lose the other hand. He said he said he didn't see anyone with both hands missing. Apparently they learned.

Bengal B and CajunlostinCali like this.
  3. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Paul Harvey.....America misses the likes and talent of people like him. Instead we have talking heads like Maddow and Rush. Unique perspective and unrivaled command of the English language....we have traded that in for talentless blowhards and are the worse for it.

RIP-Common sense

4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Come back in minute with the rest of the story.

5. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

So what's going to happen to the father? He will go to jail and never get to see his child grow up. Man this is a tough one. The molester deserves it, don't get me wrong, but man, that wasn't very smart, but then again I can't say I blame him 1 bit. Hopefully Dick Deguerin will take his case and get him off.

6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

If the molested baby was your child you would give the lad a good talking to and stongly admonish him not to do it again.

shane0911 likes this.
  7. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Rush is pretty damn talented to talk solo for however many hours a day for so many years. Not so sure about madcow although they would make a nice couple. Of course being a racist white dude I understand him better than it.