Fastest Drive-through

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by Bayou Tiger, Oct 14, 2018.

1. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

That never seems to slow me down.
    A roux is a roux....right? Lol.
    Animal style fries....
    [​IMG]
    Pretty much. Some of the fusion food trucks have made tacos and such into a serious "thing".

Kogi BBQ Truck is insane.
    [​IMG]

Short rib taco...
    [​IMG]

Different place but fish tacos done right...
    [​IMG]

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  2. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Taco bell taco for photo shoot....
    [​IMG]

El Pollo taco....
    [​IMG]

One has a fake pre-fab shell, mystery meat, iceberg lettuce, orange cheese, and fake sour cream, all that gets half-wrapped in paper. The other has a real fried corn tortilla, fresh chicken, romaine and red cabbage, and jack cheese fully wrapped in foil so the cheese is melty and gooey.

3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I ate at a place called Taco Bueno that was good. Had a fixings bar so you could make it like you want. Only place I've seen any was in Arkansas.

4. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Psst we know it's crap. Still fills a taco craving when you're being stingy.

5. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

And they are open late at night. Try getting your artisanal vegan Californian taco then vball. What are you gonna do? Make a run for the border?

6. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Youre good in major cities bc the street food is the best thing ever. Except for new Orleans. May as well sit down for some gumbo.

Bengal B likes this.
  7. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Anybody who thinks Taco Bell is the worst should try the 2 for a dollar tacos at Jack-in-the-Box.

HeadsUp likes this.
  8. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

now, that's a real 100% crappy pos taco,.. but, makes a turd.

other than Denny's and a couple of local joints like it,.. Jack in the Box, is the only place here that's open all night,.. I like their Chicken teriyaki rice bowl, and their egg rolls. They have the best chicken nuggets too,.. but I have issues with jack.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2018
    Bengal B likes this.
  9. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Artisinal vegan? WTF? Lol. Street tacos aren't fancy, they're just tasty. When you combine basic tacos with Asian flavors, it's just outstanding. Al Pastor tacos with pineapple slaw will make your slap your own self. You can get street or truck tacos all night in LA or other major cities. That said, I'm not usually roaming around late at night looking for food.
    I'll take your word for it. I have never had a taco at Jack-in-the-Crack. I don't think I could tell you the last time I went there for anything, really. However, they aren't a taco joint, so my expectations would be low to begin with. A place that has taco in their name, like Taco Hell, should do better.

There's a reason they call it "taco meat filling" and not straight up beef. Shit like oats and sugar don't belong in taco meat.

10. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Yeah I know and figured she would bust my ass on that one. Hell, I didn't know what carne asada was till she learned me.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2018
    GiantDuckFan likes this.