Fantasy Land: LSU goes after a new OC for 2019?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by locoguano, Nov 5, 2018.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Heap big smoke no fire
    P4PzNoF1uXHuKEUdEwP5Q3Cv.jpeg

2. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

I do; that’s one of the reasons I supported O and E at their respective positions. It’s not a blank check though.

3. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Man your blank check doesn't last long. E has been there 1 year as fulltime OC and this is only O's second year as a fulltime HC. You think that's a fair proper way to judge your coaches? We are 7-2 were you expecting us to be undefeated right now? What is your standard for keeping a coach? Undefeated or else?

4. lsu-i-like

If O doesn’t collapse no one reasonable will be calling for his head. But no one reasonable can say this offense has been successful. I believe a more innovative offensive mind could have done better. And I’d say I’m closer to you on E than most Tiger fans.

LSU_4_LIFE likes this.
  5. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

You keep saying that so tell me where we need to be more innovative? What different plays do we need to run?

6. lsu-i-like

Do we have more or less talent than Freeze had at Ole Miss when he beat Bama?

LSU_4_LIFE likes this.
  7. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Apples and oranges. This aint the players Freeze had the opportunity to recruit to fit his offense. Freeze was allowed, something you are not allowing E to do, bring in players to fit his style. No way Freeze could do much different with what we have now. You know what I mean like you and some others here on E's ass and not giving him and O time to recruit players to fit our offense.

8. lsu-i-like

Canada didn’t have his players when the offense sky-rocketed up the rankings.

From day one on raw talent alone LSU should never be ranked 100+ on offense.

If we win out and O wants to keep E, I’m going to hope it’s more what you’re saying and less what most of the nation believes - we have an OC no one wanted who isn’t fielding innovative offense and is continuing the line of shitty LSU offense.

If O and E can improve the offense so we kind of move up in this last quarter, my confidence will be buoyed a bit.

LSU_4_LIFE and ParadiseiNC like this.
  9. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

I think the offense will improve how can it not? We only lose 3 starters from the offense this year. Jeaux and Brennan will have a full year to grow and get the timing down with our recievers. Our OL will be much improved and much deeper and so will our recievers. Add to that some dynamic rb's coming in. I expect a better offense next year.

lsu-i-like likes this.