Fantasy Football Question

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by mobius481, Nov 11, 2015.

1. mobius481

mobius481 Registered Member

It's a really weird league I'm in. In the last three years, I think there's been one trade. That was when i traded Demarco Murray for Trent Richardson. Everyone was mad at the other guy for the trade until the season played out. I rarely even propose trades anymore because it's a waste of time. Waiver wire is basically dead to me now as I'm 10th to pick and all the good players are gone by then. I put in claims for most of the guys you mentioned.

I'll look at my handcuff options. If my guys can stay healthy, it won't be an issue and I should finish first or second. If I get even one injury, it could bite me. I've been injury free so far this year which is a miracle with all that's gone on.

2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Losing Keenan Allen and Steve Smith killed me. Luckily McCoy seems to be back, he's gotten 20 and 18 the last 2 weeks non PPR. Jarvis is good for 15 a week, Chris Johnson has been solid with the yards, not a lot of TD's though. Hill's a bust, Jordan Reed has been a decent TE when he isn't injured, and Rivers, man I hate him. I've never seen a guy show up and throw 500 and 4 TD's against the Packers then just disappear against the Bears. It makes no sense.