Fans Boo NFL Loudly at Every Game

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Kikicaca, Sep 26, 2017.

1. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Sorry but McCain deserves what he gets. His terrible actions have direct consequences to everyday citizens. I dont like booing and dont do it myself. But any negative feedback he gets fine with me.

3. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

His terrible actions??? You mean wanting to review and have regular order on a bill that impacts 1/6 of the economy and every person? You want him to follow the same path Nancy Pelosi recommended in the Obamacare debate, vote then read?
    Do you know enough about the bill to discuss? I don't and based on interviews most senators don't. Certainly Trump has no clue.
    So you're upset because he won't be stampeded into voting on a bill that no one understands?
    You're right that's so terrible. BTW McCain a certified war hero and truer conservative has been trashed by Trump who is a lifelong democrat who shirked his duty yet you think Trump a leader? He's nothing more than a blowhard who can't carry McCain's jock.

4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I'm not so sure McCain is a true conservative. A while back he sided with Chuck Shumer and Nancy Pelosi on some gun control issue.

5. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

He is the absolute definition of a RINO. He may not have ever been a true conservative. I find it deplorable (lol) that ONE senator could wield that kind of power. And frankly, considering his health and diagnosis, I don't believe he should be making those decisions for America. Time to pack it in and go spend what time he has left with his family.

LSUpride123 likes this.
  6. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Welcome to the real world. One senator has wielded such power many times in our history. Also we've had more than one senators serve while senile and on death's door. I would generally agree with you about retiring but I can see how he believes his presence is vital and he's sacrificing for the country...as he has for 60 years.
    Regardless nothing you stated gives Trump and his minions reason to act so poorly. They are beneath contempt.

7. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Huey Long at the height of his career probably wielded more power than the president. There was a lot of mystery surrounding his assassination. I have never believed that Dr. Weiss was the one who shot him.

8. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

9. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

I think this week's NFL TV ratings and game attendance will be a better gauge of how people feel about the issue. People tuned in last week to see exactly how players were going to react to Trump's outburst. Now they know.

10. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Regular oder like the dems do? You are the one that is cluless. "Pass the bill to see what's in it" ring a bell? Did the dems take our input on Obamacare? Did they ram ut through buy buyingboff a congressmsn? Screw the dems fight fire with fire. Dems are never bipartisan what bipartisan means to them is do it my way. McCain has turned his back on the people who elected him. He recently went on a rant telling people to not listen to talk radio or watch Fox news saying "to hell with them". He is a disgrace and should just join the dems. I thank him for his service but I am a Vietnam vet too. Just because he served doesn't give him a right to pose as a conservative and lie to his voters.