Fans Boo NFL Loudly at Every Game

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Kikicaca, Sep 26, 2017.

1. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat

True...it's ok for Pence.

2. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

not the tooth fairy,.. I love sports, keeps me from becoming cynical and bitter

3. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

Too bad you can't add flaming liberal to the list. :D

4. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

you're a riot Alice

5. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Can we trade him for the Burger King?

6. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

This long winded but very thoughtful statement was read before a college football game:

"Inside these white stripes is a perfect world. Inside this space, the game does not care about the color of our skin. It does not care how thick or thin our wallet is, what kind of car we drive or by what name we call God. It only measures us by how hard we work, how well we work together and how quickly we learn from and teach through its lessons. On this field, nothing is given but everything is earned. It is truly a perfect world.

"We believe that our role is to expand the dimensions of this field and take those lessons and teachings with us into our classrooms and our dormitories; into this local neighborhood and back home with us to our families, our churches, our communities and into our society as a whole.

"We storm this field behind the American Flag as a symbol of our commitment, our unity and the value we place on our freedoms. We both kneel and stand tall out of the mutual respect we have for each other and the value we place on our differences; because we believe that teamwork is not about tolerating our differences, but about valuing them.

"We ask all of you to help us expand the dimensions of this field to grow this perfect world outside these stripes."

and then one of the players took a knee anyway. He was promptly dismissed from the team. I am on record as not caring about kneeling or standing or whatever, but this kid stabbed his team in the back, so to speak, and deserves what he got.

http://www.espn.com/college-footbal...-albright-college-cuts-player-kneeling-anthem

7. kcal

kcal Founding Member

he is politicizing the issue for political gain....just like barryo, et al

he's swimming in the same pool as the rest of them

eff 'em all

Winston1 likes this.
  8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

They cant see that. They think their side is for the people lol.

What Trump is doing is great, for those smart enough to see it.

Comedy 24/7.

9. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

We dont have a microphone to state our outrage and displeasure with these selfish ungrateful millioniare athletes Trump is doing that for us. I am grateful that Trump is voicing for us it's why we elected him. Only thing we can do is not go to the game and if we do boo the living hell out of them. We can also not watch them on TV and not buy the products they advertize. I am doing all three. Screw the NFL and as I said before will spend more time with my family, fishing in the Atchafalaya and annoying the liberals here and everywhere.

10. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Code for "we already give those n*****s so much of our money. What more could they want? They should know their place and stay there."

A typical Republican thinks of everything in terms of race and money.