Excuse me while I throw up!

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Kikicaca, Aug 31, 2018.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Seniority doesn't equate to common sense, sorry. Diversity does not just mean skin color or gender it also relates to opinions. Sorry if you are opposed to other opinions. My opinion the post was a dumb ass post. You disagreed see how it works!

Last edited: Sep 7, 2018
  2. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

reminds me of my best friend's mom,.. she'd come over to his house and people'd start leaving,.. everyone knew why, except her,.. she was very insulting to people, but was just too dumb to know it.

LSU_4_LIFE and kcal like this.
  3. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Seniority, in civilized society and even in some uncivilized society, equates to respect. Just because a thought pops in your head, doesn't mean it has to come out your mouth or your keyboard.

Your post had nothing to do with diversity. It had everything to do with lazy vituperation. Perhaps you might consider deploying Thumper philosophy from time-to-time.

Precisely why I'd rather be 1 pea in a 2-pea pod, than a single nut inside it's shell.

Winston1 and GiantDuckFan like this.
  4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

It was a dumb ass post should I lie instead? Too much reaching across the ailse, capitulation and compromising which moves nothing forward. I would rather get to the point quickly and without emotions sometimes. If the left wasnt so extreme and vile these days I might want to gently argue but we are way beyond that.

5. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

A comment any dictator would love.

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  6. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

152329787048.jpg

Deep and well thought out. Once again you make no sense. How you get "dictator" out of my post is truly dumbfounding.

7. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

So if you walk past a person with Down Syndrome, do you feel compelled to tell them how different they look? Do you tell a legless veteran they look short without their prostheses on? Your overall body of posting here is lacking in substance, it's primarily nothing but turd bombs.

So in your opinion, we are all left with nothing but insults and genuine people should be disregarded. Thing is, Calco didn't come for you. He didn't reply to you nor ask for your inane magniloquence.

You participate here and it seems to me that for all, there is an unspoken desire to support the platform by encouraging more dialogue, not less, attracting more posters, not less, providing more enlightened content, not less. You don't do any of those. It's easy as fuck to sit on your proverbial thrown and act like you've got the answers. You just don't. Again, perhaps you could consider thoughtful participation rather than your constant acerbic mal mot.

8. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

wow,.. vituperation, magniloquence, mal mot,.. way ta go, Moe, ya ol turd bomber,.. Vball only uses the $50 words when she's steamed up.

KyleK likes this.
  9. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Not steamed at all. I typically avoid engagement with said poster but in defense of a fine person and poster, Calco, I decided to try the more patient and eloquent route to make a point and hold up the old internet mirror. Clearly it will have been a wasted effort on that front but it will never be wasted to stand up for those who are deserving.

Winston1, KyleK, kcal and 2 others like this.
  10. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

So we should all say your opinions are not your answers? Aren't you guilty of the same thing you are accusing me of? Enlightened thought? I dont hang out in the mushy middle some things are are just wrong and some things are just right. My so called pictorial insults are all tongue in cheek and if you had a sense of humor you would figure that out. Dont know about you but I see a lot of tongue in cheek and outright insults here and I frankly find them funny, sorry you are so very thin skinned and easily ruffled.

I enjoy the ball busting that goes on here and get mine busted here often. Unlike you I find it humorous and take as much as I give. Do you actually think I think Calco is dumb? This whole country is getting too thin skinned which is why colleges now have safe spaces, so sad.

images-11.jpeg