Evidence of Osama's Weak Leadership

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUTiga, Jan 8, 2017.

1. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Another Osama thread, I know. If you don't want more, tell the dumbass to STFU and leave quietly.

Two big things stand out here: 1/ He's envious of Trump. "Comparing" himself to and vocalizing common characteristic(s). 2/ People who are confident don't have to go around advertising it.

SOOO, they're not that "private," or they?
    Sure, sure, I bet Trump's going to do a lot of the things an incompetent phuck suggests...NOT. Osama trying to act like Trump's being helped with through guidance.

This is clearly not about Trump and all about Osama trying to portray himself one-uppin the man.

You don't say. How long did it take you to realize this you dumbass. Go ahead, run my IP and knock on my door so I can slap the dog shit out of you.

For you it was easy cause you don't know shit.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/860102ac-ff2d-3a69-ac1c-f9f38bd5725d/obama-says-he-and-trump.html

tirk likes this.
  2. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

I take it you would like to tell Obama to not let the door hit him in the ass on the way out. :D

3. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

When the country elects a community agitator as president you get what we got. I said "you" because I had no part in electing that fucking arrogant marxist peice of shit.

4. LSUTiga

What I'd like is for him to leave. The sooner the better. I wouldn't be sad if he ran into Muhammad Shockablocka the Hun running around the Rose Garden spraying him with some rat shot on his way out.

5. kluke

kluke Founding Member

He's leaving soon but . . .
    Not going away any time soon. He will continue to live in DC AND he's a young man - like Carter he'll be around for our next 5 Presidents.

How much do you think that will help us become less partisan? Because I'm not convinced he can go quietly like the Bushes did. He's already in the professor mode teaching the uneducated. Let him to go to a Syrian refugee camp and sell his brilliance.

Winston1 and tirk like this.
  6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Give him an AK47 and a sack of ammo

el005639 likes this.
  7. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

He could lead Isis

8. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Isn't he already????

9. LSUTiga

What about that fucking dirtbag slipping Palestine a smooth 221 million as he walked out of the office? Could of gone a long way to helping Chicago's crime problem or public schools.

10. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Yeah but trump.