Ever been to jail??

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by LSUTiga, Feb 14, 2007.

1. kedo15

kedo15 Founding Member

Never been to jail, although I did have this close call.I had a speeding ticket that I failed to pay and a bench warrant was issued for me. A policeman knocks on my door at 6 am on a morning when I had spent the previous night at my girlfriends house.Well,maybe she wasn't really a girlfriend...more of a booty call thing.When I get home my roommate says "hey ,You might want to take care of that ticket.They almost arrested me,thinking I was you."
    Apparently ,He had a little difficulty finding his drivers license,so that he could show the cop that he was not me and the cop was sure that he was bsing him.Anyway,my roommate then tells me that the cop did his best Arnold Swarzeneggar impersonation on his way out the door."I'll Be Back"...he says.

I did'nt give him the chance.I paid the ticket and fine that day.Sorry Arnold

2. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

Tuscaloosa. Generally, if you put it in a cup they dont care. Obviosuly, the only place you can get it is on public property...which is where I was, just crossing the street between houses. Unfortunately this is where Simeon Castille and others have been getting in trouble and I was their target. Guess I took being in Louisiana the past few years for granted.

I would like to reiterate my love for Louisiana's love of drinking. I fully blame all the Baptists in Alabama for my problems.