Ever been to jail??

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by LSUTiga, Feb 14, 2007.

1. JayB

JayB Never Forget 31

In typical "Tirk-fashion" I'll just say "yeah" and leave it at that... :)

Aw hell... but that's no fun. I'll be honest, I've been lucky as **** when it comes to encounters with the fuzz. The "worst" was when I got hauled in when I was 16 for wreckless driving past curfew without a license--those 150 hours of community service sucked ass and kept me out of trouble for a couple of years. Man, from that point forward I've NEVER lied to another cop ever again...:hihi: Actually it was probably just sheer luck that kept me out of trouble the rest of the times, but smooth talking could be listed as a hidden talent of mine.

I still remember the first time vividly though. It all seemed like a big joke. No big deal. Until I realized that they had to call my parents... :po:

2. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

nope. i'm a good girl.:grin:

3. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

I will say it was my friend that streaked across the field during the baseball game last year. Prob. a bad idea to skip class and tailgate all day. Of course I get a ticket while going to bail his ass out of jail.

4. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

It would have been a lot worse with a wreck.

1 person likes this.
  5. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

I know exactly how you feel.

6. friedriches

friedriches mr. t

Never been to jail, but I've had my rights read to me, and later had to take a polygraph.

Long story, some character assasination on the part of a teacher. I was in helping with some tech, it "disappeared", they accused me despite my refutations, and eventually apologized and let me graduate with my honors. The cops, after my interrogation (and I'm pretty sure that had some "evidence" been provided, I WOULD have gone to jail) wrote that "[my name] had nothing to do with this." I was scared to death during that interrogation- I kept thinking of what Dad was gonna do to me.

Yeah, I know, not hardcore- raised right and all. Aforementioned father, too.

1 person likes this.
  7. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

I'll give up the short version. Been arrested four times in three countries. All in the 70's, all dropped charges with jail time of just a few hours. Ya' gotta live when you're young. I hung out with bikers and rock musicians, you know. :grin:

Rapides Parish 1973 -- disturbing the peace -- lied my way out of it

Paris France 1973 -- public drunkeness -- lucked my way out of it

St. Landry Parish 1975 -- driving while hippie-looking -- talked my way out of it

Ensenada Mexico 1976 -- disagreement about a hotel bill -- bribed my way out of it.

1 person likes this.
  8. crawfish

crawfish Founding Member

being in a mexican jail is worse than eating panchos everyday for the rest of your life..

9. macatak911

macatak911 CRAIG STELTZ = BEAST

what;s wrong with eating panchos everyday?

2 people like this.
  10. crawfish

crawfish Founding Member

Absolutely nothing if your name is Juan and you're good at hanging drywall..

2 people like this.