European Mounts

Discussion in 'Sportsman's Paradise' started by LSUTiga, Mar 28, 2016.

1. jvalhenson

jvalhenson Founding Member

No man don't do or not do anything with the shell based on what I say I've caught cooked and ate a bunch of em but have not done much at all with the shells. Do whatever you think is best anything I say on this is just what I've done a very limited number of times or just what I would think would work but don't know. On the releasing it if he's thinking that way you might want to consider if I don't kill enough of them is he gonna bring in someone else who will? For the record i'd eat it.

2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Perhaps you should teach tiga The Way of the Ninja Turtle

3. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

He's talking about an all out blitz on 'em with lines. lol I was thinking about it last night and figured I can treat myself to one a year.

The good thing is that turtles have the same number of bones so the bigger ones/bigger bones, are more enjoyable to eat.

4. jvalhenson

jvalhenson Founding Member

Was looking for an old post on here for a pic I posted that had been deleted from the phone and this thread popped up....you end up doing the turtle skull?

LSUTiga likes this.
  5. LSUTiga

Yes, two of them. Came out good. They're at my office. I'll try to take a picture and post. Did the shell too. Thanks for the advice.

6. LSUTiga

Took a picture with my Iphone but it says it's too large to post. I'll try to figure out how to resize when I get time.