ESPN College Gameday Weighs In on the triple Overtime Loss

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by universitytube, Nov 23, 2007.

1. kcal

kcal Founding Member

"looked like arkansas wanted it more than they did" lee corso

2. Bengal Buddy

Bengal Buddy Founding Member

They were right on target.

3. SpasticGramps

SpasticGramps Founding Member

They were right. We haven't deserved to play for the NC for the 2nd half of the season. It's only cause we were that talented we were able to make it this far.

4. universitytube

universitytube Founding Member

I can't stand that phrase...."It looks like the other team wanted it more" I mean both teams put it out there and Arkansas came out on top. I do not think it has anything to do with Arkansas wanted it more or Les Miles is leaving and LSU was distracted.

It just so happened that on Friday November 23, 2007 Arkansas was a little better. But I would bet anything that on another day LSU would probably prevail. Unfortunately, we do not get do overs.

5. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

Tube, your links are illegal and we can't allow that to be posted here. Telecasts on ESPN are copyright protected. In the future, point everyone to ESPN's site or wherever the video originates.

6. universitytube

universitytube Founding Member

Well, ok. But a real quick note on Video Etiquette. If you show another video you did not create you give credit to the creator of the video. If you look inside the description of the video you will see ESPN is given full credit of the video. It is no different if you are writing a paper and you quote someone, it is ok as long as you give proper credit.

Nonetheless, if it is going to offend or harm the integrity of this forum I will not post relevant videos about LSU anymore. The intention is not to have problems with anyone.

Thanks!

7. armybass

armybass Founding Member

Yeah they were right. I think Corso and May have been on LSU's bandwagon but the truth is the truth. Holtz is a Homeric Idiot. I could care less what his Elmer Fudd Dumb @$$ has to say.