Erin Damond...Derron Parquet....and now Lester Ricard?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TigerEducated, Nov 9, 2004.

1. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

Wow...You guys read a lot into that...I just meant that perhaps he could have gotten a shot...

What I mean is that guys like Parquet & Ricard leave out of fear of competition or otherwise, and if they'd have just stuck it out, who knows what kinds of opportunities they'd have been given...

I'm not knocking Saban, defending Parquet, nor downing anyone for recruiting them...You guys are projecting my well founded bias against Brady onto Saban, and that's just not the case...

Any man who wins a national championship I give a wide path to...

Any man who....Well...produces what John Brady has....produced....Well, I'll continue to fire well placed, well thought out, and as of yet unanswered shots...

2. LSUstudent

LSUstudent Founding Member

yeah, b/c Saban ran their asses off

if they had stayed, no doubt this team would be much better

oh wait, for a second, i thought i was TigerEducated talking about players leaving the basketball team

3. TigerFan23

TigerFan23 USMC Tiger

Screw Nall, I want Bryan Sparacino!!!!!!!

4. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Sparacino...now there's a blast from the past...

Denardo era, correct?

5. BostonBengal

BostonBengal Founding Member

CHAD LOUPE!!!!!!! :D

6. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

Sparacino's "One Shining Moment" at LSU was against Alabama in 1996...We lost 26-0, I believe, in a ESPN night game that Gameday was in town for. I remember Larry Foster making a circus takeaway catch early on, and seemingly, the wheels fell apart afterwards.

Herb Tyler went down early with a rib injury, and we fell apart...Enter Sparacino, who had a SERIOUS amount of drops in that game...

I always smelled conspiracy, being the Denham Springs High School student I was at the time (Class of '97, junior at DSHS @ that time)...

That guy set all kinds of records in JUCO for passing in the Mississippi JC system, and that's had some talent go through it...But at DSHS, old Butch Wax ran the ball all three damn downs on each & every possession...The forward pass was about as quick to come to DSHS as most people think modern Dentistry was to come to the rest of Livingston Parish...